365 162-175...
Hi all! So I think my 365 is turning out to be a 2 week posting..lol! I didn't take yesterday's shot until almost 8pm and then had a girls night at my place, so I wasn't able to post yesterday! But here is my two weeks worth...
Haylee had her first sleepover of the summer break so we got a special yummy breakfast...
I love shredded chicken! I will boil a whole bunch of chicken breasts, shred them and keep it in a zip lock bag so I can quickly make chicken salads or chicken tacos etc...
My girls in front of nice window light at Shakey's for lunch...
The view from my driveway toward the setting sun. Just wish I didn't have all the power lines...
Avyree with her crazy hair, wearing Haylee's Halloween costume from last year...
Another sleep over and some fun girly time painting nails & toes...
Beat the heat...
I love when just one dandelion pops up like this in my grass...
Getting ready to make 4th of July crafts...
Proud to be an American...Happy 4th of July...
Pine tree in my front yard...
The girls playing air hockey at the indoor playground...
Gorgeous sunset light {loved it enough that I actually removed the telephone wires}...
With Haylee at Grammy's for the weekend the Nugget and I hung in the backyard last night and played around. This was taken at almost 8pm. Silly Nugget...
Thanks for looking....hope everyone is doing great! :)
Oh...I posted our 4th of July pictures but accidentally did it on my PS blog instead of this one...ha! I'll move it eventually but wanted to link it here if anyone wants to see them!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh can't wait to get caught up on your blog in the next couple days! :-). I'm in the middle of a nightmare car ride with 3 kids who were sick of the car 5 hours ago! Thought I'd pull up your blog..... and can't wait to see your new posts on my computer screen. They look amazing from my phone! :-)
Oh my gosh can't wait to get caught up on your blog in the next couple days! :-). I'm in the middle of a nightmare car ride with 3 kids who were sick of the car 5 hours ago! Thought I'd pull up your blog..... and can't wait to see your new posts on my computer screen. They look amazing from my phone! :-)
Oh wow...that's a drive...and 3 kids...and sick! I feel for you Karli! Lol! I hope they are feeling better. Do know shots always look better on the phone screen than the computer screen..lol! The phone screens add more contrast! :)
Post a Comment