Friday, July 29, 2011

Chuck E Cheese...

Hi all! Last Friday I took the girls to Chuck E Cheese & I finally got them all edited and loaded up! So here they are...it's a big post...

Edits vary but these are the three different color combos I used...

*Michelle Kane Bland to Brilliant, Bloom, my Ziggy Licious Strawberry Cream

*MCP Fusion ~ Passion

*OTSS Tilt a Whirl from her Carnival set {this was shared on CM a long time ago}

Black whites were...

Lilyblue Just BW & Soft BW

Haylee sorting out the tokens for her and Nugget...



While Haylee was hard at work, Nugget was attacking Barney...


Some wide angle shots with the Tokina 16-28...



Nugget having fun...



Details...


She still doesn't realize that this one isn't the real Chuck E...teehee...


The water race...


Food details...


I did get TONS of really strange looks from customers and workers while I was taking these! Ha...


Haylee hard at play...


Making fun ID cards...


Sigh..I love her, this light and this edit...

Nugget crushing over Chuck E...


Haylee ready and waiting to catch the free tickets...


The girls waiting to catch free tickets. I love the center shot because it shows just how much she loves Chuck E...she's a little shy and embarrassed around him! Teehee...


My lunch...


Only a few left...


Haylee loves the bubble pop game...


And if you've ever seen any of my Chuck E posts, you already know that this is Avyree's FAVORITE thing at Chuck E Cheese! She rides it over and over and has a love/hate relationship with it. She's scared of it but loves it at the same time. Each time she's a little less scared! But she gets so lost in the ride I always get the most fun expressions from her...


My big girl taking a break by nice window light {that I scoped out for good light}...


So..this is Nugget! She is loud, crazy and last but not least...expressive...


and I adore her...


Lola stayed home today and Rose came out to play. She relaxed next to the nice window light...


Nugget really loves the clock ride too! I love the top right shot! So proper my girl can be...


And then she goes from proper to...this...


Haylee enjoying her ice cream...


I love you Haylee! Please stop growing...


Then it was time to cash in the tickets and get the heck outta dodge. If you have kids and go to Chuck E Cheese....have them get the goody bag. So much faster and easier...


Thanks for looking! I still haven't shot my 365 for today so I probably won't get my 365 post up until tomorrow because my girlfriends are coming over for drinks tonight! :)

2 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 July 29, 2011 at 5:08 PM  

Okaaaaay! I was just getting ready to write you saying I was experiencing a bit of MZ blog withdrawl - LOL! I know, I've totally fallen off the commenting wagon - I'm so sorry! It's been a zoo around here...but I've read (and LOVED) every one of your most recent posts.

These pictures are outstanding! Besides your adorable girls...the soda fountain, the salad bar and the red pepper flakes are my TOTAL favorites! WOW.

Never thought Chuck E Cheese could look so good...but you made it look fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing! :-) Have a great weekend!

momaziggy July 29, 2011 at 5:16 PM  

Thank you Karli! I haven't picked up my camera in a week except for my 365 shots! I've been sitting here wishing I had pictures to edit! Lol! I do love me some detail shots. I'm so much better at them the people shots! :) It was funny when I was taking pictures of the salad bar, the people who worked there and customers were looking at me like I was a wacko! I got a little embarrassed then reminded myself I'd kick myself when I got home & didn't have them. I love those 3 salad bar shots! :)

Thanks again & I hope you have a great weekend! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP