Friday, July 29, 2011

365 190-196...

Here are my shots for the week...


Haylee rockin her guitar...


I hate this bush in my front yard and am always trying to find a way to shoot & edit it so that it looks prettier...
The girls having fun in the backyard...


Shot at 1.8...I love me some bokeh...


I have no idea who's cat this is. But it's such a beautiful cat & when I spotted it in the ivy of my front yard I knew I had to take a picture. I wish I knew who's cat it was so I could email them this picture...

Haylee finally got an iPod Touch and boy does she LOVE it...


And my beautiful little Nugget sitting in our front yard tonight at sunset...


Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP