365 183-189
I made it again...wohoo! And I even took the girls to Chuck E Cheese and am almost done editing them...AND...getting my 365 up! My house is dirty and the girls are probably killing each other, but my pictures are being taken care of! :)
Here's my week...
Daddy bought doughnuts for the girls & Haylee's BFF that spent the night! I resisted until the next morning...sigh {edited with MCP Fusion but can't remember which one ~ TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses & Michelle Kane See Things Clearer}...
She's ready to break some boards now {edited with Red Leaf Sig2 can't remember which one, Michelle Kane Bring on the Bokeh, Michelle Kane See Things Clearer}...
I couldn't find anything relative to shoot so I went completely random and played with textures {edited with Red Leaf Cool Blue, Florabella textures, TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses & Michelle Kane See Things Clearer}...
I was too lazy to remove the other wires but I loved the way the birds looked on the wire with the mountains in the background {edited with Lilyblue Lily, Michelle Kane See Things Clearer}...
These slippers used to be Haylee's and we just found them and now Avyree won't take them off! {edited with Lilyblue Lily, TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses, Michelle Kane See Things Clearer, Florabella & Kaleidoscope textures}...
She gets $5 for putting away Avyree's laundry {edited with Red Leaf Sig2 Color I Tinted, TRA Boutwell Magic Glasses, Michelle Kane See Things Clearer}...
3 hours at Chuck E Cheese...I'm exhausted! {edited with On the Spot Studio a free set she shared on Clickin moms called Tilt a Whirl from her Carnival set}...
Now I'm ready for a nap! Girls night, drinks & facials...can't wait! Hope everyone had a great week and has an even better weekend! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment