Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just me and my Nugget...

Haylee is with Grammy this weekend. So it's just me & Nugget! Well Eric too but he's sick in bed. So last night we had some fun and giggles in the backyard and I took a few shots. I love these because the light is great and she is just so photogenic! She just has a way with the camera whether she's being silly, sad, serious or cheesy! She's magnetic!

All of the color images were edited with Pure Actions with the exception of two that I stated above the picture and the one b&w states what action I used}. I've recently purchased Pure 2 & Just a Pinch. I tested Pure 1 before it came out but since I do so many creative edits, I didn't even have it loaded. I've been playing a bit more with clean edits so now that I was really ready, I gave them a real shot. And I have to say that I'm so very impressed with them and now understand what all the Pure hype is about. The ONLY thing I would change about them is that you didn't have to flatten. But it's a small price to pay for these great actions. I can't get over how clean and PURE they are. They really did pick the perfect name for their action business! So...a little review on Pure Actions... if you want clean pure edits without being heavy handed and adding a ton of contrast to your images and you just want Pure color, pure detail, pure skintones & pure edits that take your shots from nice to so clean and vibrant but real and pure...then these actions are for you. I also like the creative actions they have included! They are still Pure and not heavy handed, but still wonderfully creative and allow me my creative hazy fix! I'm glad I finally decided to give them a real go because when I want that look, Pure Actions will be my go to!

Okay...onto my Nugget...




{Lilyblue Just BW from her Simple Set}...




{Lilyblue Oleander from her Wallflower set}...


{Lilyblue Simple Three from her Simple Set ~one of my fav actions}...



This little one drives me crazy and some days pushes my buttons like no other. But man do I love her! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 July 10, 2011 at 11:38 AM  

OK, so I was travelling home yesterday on a NINE hour car ride with our family of 5...and was going cRaZy - ahhh! So I pulled up your blog on my phone and got caught up - LOL! I tried to leave you a comment, but I wasn't sure if it went thru. LOVED your last 3 posts! Gorgeous processing as always! Thanks for sharing & have a wonderful weekend! :-)

toni July 10, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

hi stranger! It's been ages since I've visited, been so busy. Woman you have got to stop telling me about actions...no not really I love it. Were these with the magic 135mm? These portraits of her are Crystal clear and Pure magic haha ged it? I'm so funny for this hour of the morning :P Seriously so beautiful!

momaziggy July 11, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

Thank you Karli! Hope you had a wonderful trip & made it back safe and sound!

Toni...hey there girly! Haha....you know I'll never stop telling you about actions..ha! I will tell you that I was surprised how much I like the Pure Actions since they aren't my kind of editing. But when you want a kick simple really clean and pure edit, they truly are amazing. I just wish you didn't have to flatten. But really...they are so clean no too much but just enough. The way they pop color is great too because it barely affects the skin tones and is a nice darker slighly deep/rich color pop. Really it's just such a natural pure color pop. They name fits their actions very well. I've known Crystal for years and have known Rachel for about 1 year now. They are also truly sweet down to Earth girls who are so helpful and thoughtful and also very talented.

The first 5 shots were taken with my 35L then the rest with my 135L. See why I love them BOTH so much...SHARP & yummy bokeh. The 35L always amazes me with it's great creamy bokeh for a wide angle lens! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP