365 176-182...
Well I almost made it! Hope everyone had a great week. Here are my 365 shots for the week...
Avyree needing yet...another band aid... {edited with Lilyblue, I think Simple 2}...
Three years since my best friend, first kid/dog passed away. Best dog I've ever known. Non dog people and people who were deathly afraid of Pit Bulls even loved her. People used to tell me I should tour around with Darla and show what a Pit Bull can be. There will never be another dog like her and I'll never have that same type of bond with another dog. I miss her SO much... {edited with Lilyblue Simple 3}...
Camping chairs in the living room....what better way is there to watch cartoons....
Haylee's favorite shirt... {edited with Lilyblue Simple 3}
Washing our comforter. I went to the Laundromat many times as a young child. But this was the girls first time ever! And they loved it..hahaha... {shot with my 5D+ 16-28 Tokina ~ edited with MCP Fusion, Desire}. I have a whole Laundromat post coming next...
Doing what I love most, well the first one anywway. {edited with Red Leaf Sig 2 ~ Color I...I believe but it was Red Leaf Sig 2 for sure}...
Doing what I like least {edited with Red Leaf Sig 2 ~ Color I}...
That was my week. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)
3 comments:
Well, you read my mind, didn't you? :-) I was *hoping* to see some of those new actions before I make up my mind whether or not to make the purchase. Thank you! :-)
LOVE the light in your living room, and so sorry about kid/dog. :-(
Beautiful as always!
Oh that laundromat photo is so great!! I love it! I'm sorry about your dog.
So...does that mean you are buying them Karli? Teehee! Thank you...I have TONS of windows in my house so I do get pretty good light! Thank you for your kind words about Darla! :)
Hi Jill! Thank you! I have a whole post coming up at the Laundromat. Hoping to get it up today. The girls had so much fun there..it was funny! Thank you too for your kind words about Darla!
Post a Comment