365 99-105...
Wow...I made it on a Friday...yay me! I had to do it now because we are hosting a fundraiser for a friend of ours that has been battling cancer for a few years now! Lots of work to do over the next two days. We are VERY excited to do this for him and his family but also very excited at the thought of Saturday night when it's all done! Our brains are on overdrive from all the details and organizing and they are looking forward to the break!
So anywho...here are my shots for the week...
We went to the Easter Carnival last Saturday and had a really good time! Edited with Eye Candy "Toy Camera"...
Easter morning love from Haylee...
From Nugget's basket...
These are hand made by my friend Dolores. They are called Cucuys and she makes & sells them. Her site isn't live yet but I put it on here anyway. She donated two, girl & a boy, for the fundraiser and I took some product pictures for her. This is one of them of the girl...
She shops in style...
If I could eat this salad every.day...I would. THAT's how much I love it...
And here are some of the raffle items for tomorrow! We have a lot of gift cards, gift certificates, Dodger Tickets worth $500 and lots of other goodies to raffle off!
Wish us luck tomorrow and send good vibes that we earn them a lot of money....please! Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
my mouth is watering over that salad, what a yummy combo. Gotta love your princess in the shopping aisle. that girl is gonna go places.x
Yeah, I think I may have to go get that salad for lunch again today! Ha! It's SO yummy and sweet and crunchy! Lol!
Post a Comment