365 85-98 ...
Better late than never right! Ha! I was at a funeral the Friday before last and was literally physically and emotionally beat. So I figured I'd post this last Friday and double up again! But the day got away from me and now here we are, Easter Sunday and I'm posting two weeks worth. I saved Sat & Sun to put for this week. I will do my best to post this Friday. The following Friday however, I'll be leaving for Vegas baby and won't be posting!
So here is what I've been up to the past two weeks...
Avyree's lunch. I wasn't feelin it this day so I went easy and boring...
So easy & fast to make and the kids love it...
Bad quality pics but love the moment. Haylee was doing her 20 minute homework reading and decided to make it fun by playing teacher/student with Avyree. As you can see, Avyree LOVES when big sis reads to her...
Darn school fundraisers...
One of my best friends...teehee...
Candy bunny teeth from her school Easter party...
Canon, sweet Canon. This is the lens cap to my 35L that I took the shot with. Oh...see how creamy the bokeh is on the table...Bokeh 2 BABY...
My oh my! Avyree's room looks like this more than it doesn't...
This was my entire day! I'm surprised I wasn't too lazy to get up to get my camera out of the cabinet...
Nuff said...
5 hours at the Zoo. We had a wonderful day and the girls got along so well. It was perfect...
Took senior pics for my friend's daughter {after the 1st photog they paid botched the session} and this was one of my favorites from the day...
I used to tan all the time before I had Avyree. So in preparation for Vegas, Eric got my 20 tanning sessions for my birthday! It feels good to lay under those bright bulbs again! So my shutter is loud and I was right behind the front desk. So I was giggling wondering if she could hear my clicking away in the room wondering if I was taking nakey pics of myself...teehee...
This may be the most BORING 365 to date. Yep, this was all I had that day. What is it with my and Friday's now...
And there you go. I'm looking forward to posting on Friday. I LOVE Saturday's picture. We went to the Easter Carnival in town and I'm excited about the shot I chose for my 365. Love today's shot too!
I will have a few posts coming this week. I'm buried in about 1000 pictures right now. Almost done with the senior pics, then I have the Zoo pics, then I have the Carnival pics then I have the Easter pics. I have to get as many done this week because Saturday is the fundraiser we are hosting for our friend and I'll be taking TONS of pics that day to make him an album of his fundraiser. So this week is EDIT CITY!
Happy Easter everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment