Friday, May 13, 2011

365 106-119...

Once again I missed a Friday! I have a good excuse...we left for Las Vegas! :) So here again are my 2 weeks worth...

And I've been thinking lately about the theme of my 365. When I first started, being my first 365 project, I had no idea what direction I would go in nor a theme in mind. But as I shot, I started to see my theme without trying. So my theme for my very first 365 is ...big surprise...my life or our Life as it Happens. For some of you, you may not know that for a long time, that was my watermark and if I ever went into biz, what I would name it. It sums up WHO I am as a photographer, to my core, in 4 words. Maybe next year, if I do the 365 again, I'll go deeper, more creative and put more into it. But I'm really happy to have my first 365 be about my daily life!

Anyway...back to regular scheduled programing...

Haylee working her tushy off at the fundraiser {she worked almost all day serving drinks in the hot sun}...


My hat from the fundraiser. I was a wimp and couldn't get the Monster green just right so I converted it to b&w! Lol! I really love my new hat...

This also came from the fundraiser. We had a lot of small things left over that people donated last minute that just didn't fit into a way to raffle. So we brought them home for the girls, and Mike's kids too. I kept this one because it makes me think of my girls relationship...


And the big news...my Lola came! LOVE it but boy is it TINY compared to my Jo Tote Rose bag. Great gorgeous bag. But a day bag for sure. With my 5d+35L & 135L its super tight! Add my Lensbaby and I have to take my cards out of my wallet and throw them in the zipper and keep my shades on my head. I've actually taken the grip off to test the non grip waters because it's REALLY tight with the grip. But I do really love it for a short trip day bag. The Jo Tote Rose will still get a lot of use tho because I love it's size...


Gotta get tan for Vegas right...

Getting the Vegas drinks ready...


And...we are OFF to Vegas...


Ssshh...I won't tell if you don't...


One last look before we head home...




Got these for the girls...so fun...


Nugget with her camera...


My fashion girl at her best...


Getting the Jeep ready for the WARM weather...

Nugget having fun with the water...


And that is it! Hope everyone had a great 2 weeks and hope that your weekend is even better! Thanks for stoppin by!

2 comments:

toni May 16, 2011 at 2:40 AM  

Nobody does every day life better than you Crystal! I'd love to know what drunken shenanigans happened with that pole in Vegas! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas I suppose ;)

momaziggy May 16, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

Thank you Toni! Haha...my friend will be loading/tagging some of the crazy Vegas pics to FB soon. Last time we played around with the pole {until our friend tipped over with the pole HAHAHA} but this year we were just randomly drunk and not much pole action. Either way, it's not pretty..HAHA!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP