Tommy's goodness...
After the park we went home to relax a bit. Then we walked over to Tommy's for lunch! Tommy's is.the.best!!!! Of course I brought my camera and captured Avyree attacking her burger & fries... Waiting for our food...
My little ballerina...
Teehee...
I think she's outgrown her skorts...
This is what happens when your little ones gets too close and you can't grab focus fast enough! It's a keeper...
My girl posing....
She was loving the camera today...
My YUMMY chili cheese fries with mustard...
SO YUMMY...
Nugget's burger & fries with ketchup...
Now down to business...
I took a bite of her burger hence the look on her face in the right shot...
I have no idea why...but I love taking pics of the drinks...
And look that tells me she's now over my camera...
And THAT was the end of our day out! She went to Grammy's later that day and got to play with Grammy's new puppy! All were edited with MCP's Urban Revival from her Fusion set and some I added some of my Creams from my Ziggy Licious set! Thanks for looking!
My little ballerina...
Teehee...
I think she's outgrown her skorts...
This is what happens when your little ones gets too close and you can't grab focus fast enough! It's a keeper...
My girl posing....
She was loving the camera today...
My YUMMY chili cheese fries with mustard...
SO YUMMY...
Nugget's burger & fries with ketchup...
Now down to business...
I took a bite of her burger hence the look on her face in the right shot...
I have no idea why...but I love taking pics of the drinks...
And look that tells me she's now over my camera...
And THAT was the end of our day out! She went to Grammy's later that day and got to play with Grammy's new puppy! All were edited with MCP's Urban Revival from her Fusion set and some I added some of my Creams from my Ziggy Licious set! Thanks for looking!
0 comments:
Post a Comment