Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Carnival....

It was really fun to take the girls to this carnival this year because I used to come here as a kid! As a matter of fact, I too had my first roller coaster ride here...I think on the same roller coaster. It looks the exact same. Although my experience wasn't nearly as fun as the girls! I was screaming and crying the whole way. Yep, I was a big baby!

We spent three hours there in the morning, then went back for two more hours later that night. I brought my camera the first time and of course over shot and under culled. So here they are.

I did big collages because there were so many pictures. So some are small pictures in big collages. Sorry about that but I couldn't bare to cut any of them. And I did something I have NEVER done before. I edited the entire day with ONE action! Eye Candy's "Toy Camera" action. I LOVED the tones it applied to the pictures!


Waiting to enter...

The view at the entrance...


They had an Easter Egg hunt before they opened and the girls got to see Mr. EB. You aren't going crazy. Avyree is posing on the left with our friend's daughter, Jordan...


Eating her yummies from the egg hunt & silly Jordan...


Some of the rides and games...


Good stuff in there...


We got there at 10am because that's when the sign said they opened. But the rides didn't open until 12! UGH. So we dropped like $60 on games to tide the girls over! Avyree hit 4 balloons with 3 darts, her very first time. The kid is like Eric, naturally good at everything. Haylee hit 2 balloons and won too so all was good...


This game was fun to watch because of how hard they were concentrating. Both winners again...


I just thought these were cute...

The water race. Everyone played and all three kids won a prize...


Fun rides...


Okay so this was funny! Avyree about had a heart attack and ran up saying "A super hero sandwich" and wanted her picture with him/her SO bad. As you can see, she was VERY happy and the girls got free cookie coupons! Can't beat that...

Little Jack chillin in his stroller! Haylee won that little stuffed animal and gave it to Jack then him & Eric were playing tug of war with it. Jack won...


This is my second FAV picture of the day. I LOVE walking away pics...as you'll see further down...

Haylee LOVES the swings. Big surprise since it's her fav at the park too. She sat on them and rode over and over since it was so early and empty. Played with some slow SS shots too...


I also love kid running shots. So this one made me really happy! To see a kid frozen in the act of running is something to be captured...


And Avyree's first roller coaster ride!!! As you can see, she had a blast. Little Jordan is not scared of anything...no exaggerating! So it helped Avyree be brave and see how much fun it was rather than going alone and being scared! I love the pure joy on both their faces. There is nothing better than being a kid at a carnival...


Haylee is a pro and rides the BIG roller coaster's at Disneyland. So I thought it was funny that she is the biggest kid on there and almost looks a little scared. Lol! I love the happiness and laughter of all the kids on the roller coaster...


The slide! I went down this slide when I was little and fell over about half way down and burned my cheek. So it always makes me nervous when they go on it. Even Avyree went down it and I was a nervous wreck...


Now this slide is HUGE! I mean like WHOA tall!!! I wouldn't even walk up to the top! I'd get dizzy up there and pass out. The ride down is no big deal but going up there....forget it. Bummer too because it would've been a GREAT shot of the entire carnival. So I was totally freaking out when Avyree & Jordan headed up on their own! Avyree was pretty scared the first time as you'll see, but she actually went a few more times until it hurt her butt too much...


Again as you see, Jordan had no fear...only fun...


So THIS is my FAV picture of the day! I love them walking away. I LOVE that Eric is holding Avyree's princess twirly crown thingy. And I love that both of their feet are taking the same step. But what I love the most is her little hand wrapped up in Daddy's big strong hand! That melts my heart! This will become a canvas for sure...


What kid doesn't love the Merry Go Round! Rock on Nugget...


And the last ride of the day! I love you Nugget and I'm so glad you had a full day of carefree fun and met so many new friends...


And I had to kick it old school to remind me what photography was like when I used to come here...um...a few years ago! Lol!


Thanks for stopping by. The Zoo in next then a break...

3 comments:

Mandy April 27, 2011 at 7:04 AM  

Looks like you all had a blast! I LOVE them all!

toni May 4, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

What have you done with the real Crystal? Only one action? Love 'em all, again...I wish I was your kid hehe.x

momaziggy May 4, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

I know huh! Ha! It was REALLY FAST editing tho! Ha! That action was just too perfect for the carnival pics to change it up, plus it was the fastest I've ever edited...lol! Thanks for looking!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP