Lensbaby & some Little League..
Well, it's been a long time since I've thrown on my fun little Lensbaby! So when we went to the Little League Field on Saturday to watch Jordan's game, I made sure to put my Lensbaby to use. Since I just took a bunch of kid shots the last time I was there {did I post those here?} I decided to shoot more non people this time! What I love about the Lensbaby is one, it's ability to make anything look SUPER.COOL! The other thing I really love about it is that it's my Zen lens. That lens that you can put it on and just have fun! Shoot whatever you like without a care in the world! Even if you miss your focus a bit, it really doesn't matter because the lens is SUPER.COOL that it either looks like you did it on purpose {which I do at times} or they simply just look SUPER.COOL! Then the other thing I love is to edit them! I LOVE them grainy! I LOVE to twist and torture the tones of the image and create something so...different. It's like the happiness my macro gives me, but the Lensbaby gives me a little more creative freedom. If you've never heard of or seen a Lensbaby, GO LOOK NOW because they are SUPER.COOL!I have the Composer! I am D.Y.I.N.G to get my hands on the Tilt Shift. But SADLY they don't make it for Canon. I could CRY! My dream is to one day have a T/S lens so the Lensbaby T/S sounded like the perfect solution until I can afford the real thing! :( So here is what I got.... All were shot with the 5.6 aperture ring and I'll state what action makers I used for each edit but not the specific actions themselves... Left edited with Red Leaf and I sadly do not remember what I edited the color with...
Edited with Red Leaf & Lilyblue...
Edited with Red Leaf & Michelle Kane...
Edited with Red Leaf...
Edited with Red Leaf...
Edited with Red Leaf...
Edited with MCP Fusion
Edited with Red Leaf & Lilyblue...
Edited with Addy Lane & Ziggy Licious Action set for full PS & Ziggy Licious Action set for PSE...
Edited with Red Leaf...
Thanks for stoppin by! :)
4 comments:
I just can't tap into this lens baby love, am I the only person on the planet? I feel queezey with motion sickness looking at the effect, but if it was a tilt shift I'd be all over it! Which, by the way am dying to try your TS action, might do with some b'day party pics I took on the weekend.x
The LB isn't for everyone...that's for sure! I'd MUCH rather have a t/s but since I can't afford it, the LB gives me my selective blur fix! Lol! LB makes a T/S attachment but it's not available for Canon or I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat! Lol!
My t/s action is okay. It won't be nearly as good as a real lens of course, but it is fun to play with. I run it and if I want it strong, I will put it at 100% and duplicate the layer a few times til it's thick enough!
time to bust my lensbaby out. I have barely used it! It made me a little dizzy!!! But your pics are fun. I use Red Leaf too. They are awesome!
Thanks Chelsea! I think the key with the LB is 2 things 1) the more things in the edge of the frame the more dizzy the scene will appear & 2) use a smaller aperture ring. 2.8 has a lot of blur & can be too much. I tend to use 5.6 like I did with these or even 8 if I can.
Post a Comment