Park + good weather = Happy us...
Haylee had Friday off of school. So to celebrate, we headed to the park after school on Thursday. It was a bit warm for March, but the park is shady and always has a nice breeze! So we played for a couple hours and I took waaaaay too many photos. This isn't even all of them! Sigh...I REALLY need to get better at culling down! It's my weakness! So here we go, it's a big one... Some snacks to start off the celebration... 
I played with a lot of in focus & oof pics to collage together...
Haylee's favorite shoes...
Relaxing & enjoying the weather...
The squirrel was enjoying a snack too...
Thin focal plane...
My beauties...
I see this look....often...
A girl there brought her kitty in a box & on a leash so it could have fun too....
I love her...
Nugget on a swing is a sight to see...
Haylee goes off into lala land when she's on the swing...
Little squirrel is waving hi...
This is the first time she's ever gone up this section all by herself. I was a wreck and she was so brave & proud...
Calm & quiet...
Wild & crazy...
Playing makes you thirsty...
This is what happens when Nugget gets up in my lens...
And a healthy snack...
I love playing around with different focal planes...
I LOVE this shot...
And these make my heart so happy. I edited these a bit different after taking Damien's NEW clean processing raw class via facebook.... {if you are a photographer or love to play in photoshop, check it out...it's AMAZING}
in between the top two shots...lol...
Haylee is double jointed like I am. I used to get made fun of in grade school because I always stood like this...
My beautiful girl...
They are already dancing on tables....I'm scared...
And that was our park day! I still have macro shots to finish editing from a couple weeks ago and took a bunch of shots with my neglected Lensbaby today! So I'm off to edit more! Thankfully I.LOVE.IT! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
2 comments:
Omfg these are so entertaining! I think we can refer to that particular 135L image of Avyree as 'the one' from now on it's that amazing. Are they Levi's shoes, never seen them before here and are you seriously telling me that she can put her feet like that? Mad!x
Aw...thank you! It really did all come together on those shots! The light was GREAT and the 135L killed the background. I LOVE that lens! Lol! I did have to threaten to ground her if she didn't stand on the x that I marked in the dirt because she wasn't having it. Once she heard grounded, she stood and smiled. Ha! I'm such a great mom! Teeeheee! Yeah, Haylee and I are both double jointed and can stand like that! :) Oh yeah, and those are Levi shoes. My grandma got them for her for Xmas. I didn't even know they made them!
Post a Comment