Friday, January 21, 2011

A walk, a camera and a 4 year old...

It was an absolutely beautiful morning today! The kind of morning that makes me thankful I live here! Avyree and I walked Haylee to school and I had to bring my camera to take some pictures for the yearbook. So I kept it out on the walk home. The sun was already a bit harsh at 9am, but I did the best I could with the light I had. I used to go for walks all the time with my camera when I was first learning. I don't do it often anymore and need to start again! It's very calming and freeing! So here are the keepers from the morning...










Thanks for looking & I hope you have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

Leilani January 22, 2011 at 5:26 AM  

Ok Crystal! Stop it! You are killing me! She just gets cuter by the minute!
I am dying over the first 3 pictures! LOVE! So so sweet. I love how she is wearing a Princess crown and a skull jacket. I love her personality! Best Princess I know of!
I am SO jealous of how you can wear so little at 9AM! I am usually dreading my walk to school because it is so cold! I would LOVE to feel that warmth right now! One day!!
3rd image down - For some reason I LOVE this. I think it is the green against her hair. Beautiful!

toni January 30, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

She is growing into a real beauty! That one against the brick wall is magic! x

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP