Christmas day fun...
Alright....Christmas day was a blur of wrapping paper and crazy kids...as I'm sure it was for all of you as well! So I'll get right to it...
The presents before they were torn apart...

The girls digging into their stockings...


Merry Christmas my little Lily...

The grabbers from Santa were a big hit...

But I think I need to have a long talk with Santa this year because he got Haylee these! Eeekkkk...can I cry now...

And to think...we put out yummies for him that he ate...
The presents before they were torn apart...

The girls digging into their stockings...


Merry Christmas my little Lily...

The grabbers from Santa were a big hit...

But I think I need to have a long talk with Santa this year because he got Haylee these! Eeekkkk...can I cry now...

And to think...we put out yummies for him that he ate...
Who knew my girls could be so excited over socks...

I think Haylee likes her stuff! Love the guitar shot...

Nuggets favorite present were the roller skates from Santa...

Haylee chillin in her snuggie we got her and her new camping chair with table that Santa got her...

Nuggets new Fox hoodie that I LOVE...

Some of my goodies. If you've been to my blog any Christmas, you know I LOVE Jack and the movie! I watch it several times a year. So Eric is always good about getting me great Jack stuff. Last year shot glasses and the coolest wallet. This year...Jack Yahtzee!!! I about died I love it so much!!! Then a Jack Snuggie!!! How much does my husband ROCK! I'm also a big looser and am one of those crazy Twilight lovers. I can't wait to play the games. Oh yes, I admit it for you all to see and judge. I know my truth! Ha! I also told Eric how I want a small rugged camera bag for when we go 4 wheelin. Something that will hold my camera and two primes. Something rugged that will prevent a lot of dust getting in. So he got me THE COOLEST Thor purse that is like a mini gear bag!!! It's the coolest thing I've ever seen. The bottom is exactly like a real gear bag and so are the zippers. It's so durable and freakin cute! I can use it as a purse when we aren't out in the dirt! I've had the same Uggs for about 12 years. They are still in AMAZING condition and I wear the CRAP out of them. They are just faded. I'm not a name brand girl at all....with one exception...Uggs! So I asked Eric for a new pair. He went ON & ON about how overpriced they are and that he'd never spend that much on SHOES. On & on I go about how long they lasted, so they are totally worth the money! I'm convinced I'm not getting my Uggs. I shed a lil tear and move on. Then I opened one present that contained not only ONE pair of Uggs...but TWO! Sigh...I love my husband and my new warm cozy Uggs! Get over it Kristi...haha...

A little back story! Eric usually buys his own Christmas presents. He knows what he wants and it just works that way. It would be like me telling him to buy me a lens...he wouldn't even know where to start. So he gets his big presents himself and I buy the filler gifts so he has more to open. He bought himself a winch, 2 more lights & a 4 wheelin jack all for the Jeep. So I got him his regular fillers that he's opening now! Ya know..the boring stuff...

Nugget and her DC shoes! She doesn't look too happy but I freakin love them! How cute are they...

More goodies for Haylee...

And Haylee's DC shoes too. These are her very first COOL shoes. I always do Payless or Target. She about died and LOVES them. Now she feels cool too...lol...

Do the goodies ever end...

So...we've all opened our presents. Then I tell Eric "oops..I left a present in Haylee's closet. Can you go get it?" You see...Eric has the MAGICAL gift for guessing presents! I've never seen another as good at it as he is. So I wanted him to have at least one nice surprise gift, which is why I never put it under the tree. It's freaking heavy and he would've guessed in a heartbeat! After a suspicious look I tell him it's his. But that I can't carry it so he has to go get it if he wants it. Before Christmas he also mentioned that he wanted this table top griller. It's not cheap nor made cheap. I never told him I got it nor did I spend any money out of the checking account either! It's EXTREMELY hard to surprise my husband. This is probably only the second time in ten years I've been successful! YAY ME...

Some of Nuggets goodies! I can't wait to grow those Sea Monkeys. I remember those from when I was a kid...

Haylee writing her Wizard spells in her new spell book...

Nugget all done up with her new fancy Christmas makeup as only Nugget can do...

And OF COURSE in color. You thought I'd only show black & white!!! Ha! I think she's going to be a makeup artist when she grows up! What do you think? You know you want your own Nugget at home...

And THAT was our Christmas! I hope yours was filled with as much happiness, love & laughter as ours was!

I think Haylee likes her stuff! Love the guitar shot...

Nuggets favorite present were the roller skates from Santa...

Haylee chillin in her snuggie we got her and her new camping chair with table that Santa got her...

Nuggets new Fox hoodie that I LOVE...

Some of my goodies. If you've been to my blog any Christmas, you know I LOVE Jack and the movie! I watch it several times a year. So Eric is always good about getting me great Jack stuff. Last year shot glasses and the coolest wallet. This year...Jack Yahtzee!!! I about died I love it so much!!! Then a Jack Snuggie!!! How much does my husband ROCK! I'm also a big looser and am one of those crazy Twilight lovers. I can't wait to play the games. Oh yes, I admit it for you all to see and judge. I know my truth! Ha! I also told Eric how I want a small rugged camera bag for when we go 4 wheelin. Something that will hold my camera and two primes. Something rugged that will prevent a lot of dust getting in. So he got me THE COOLEST Thor purse that is like a mini gear bag!!! It's the coolest thing I've ever seen. The bottom is exactly like a real gear bag and so are the zippers. It's so durable and freakin cute! I can use it as a purse when we aren't out in the dirt! I've had the same Uggs for about 12 years. They are still in AMAZING condition and I wear the CRAP out of them. They are just faded. I'm not a name brand girl at all....with one exception...Uggs! So I asked Eric for a new pair. He went ON & ON about how overpriced they are and that he'd never spend that much on SHOES. On & on I go about how long they lasted, so they are totally worth the money! I'm convinced I'm not getting my Uggs. I shed a lil tear and move on. Then I opened one present that contained not only ONE pair of Uggs...but TWO! Sigh...I love my husband and my new warm cozy Uggs! Get over it Kristi...haha...

A little back story! Eric usually buys his own Christmas presents. He knows what he wants and it just works that way. It would be like me telling him to buy me a lens...he wouldn't even know where to start. So he gets his big presents himself and I buy the filler gifts so he has more to open. He bought himself a winch, 2 more lights & a 4 wheelin jack all for the Jeep. So I got him his regular fillers that he's opening now! Ya know..the boring stuff...

Nugget and her DC shoes! She doesn't look too happy but I freakin love them! How cute are they...

More goodies for Haylee...

And Haylee's DC shoes too. These are her very first COOL shoes. I always do Payless or Target. She about died and LOVES them. Now she feels cool too...lol...

Do the goodies ever end...

So...we've all opened our presents. Then I tell Eric "oops..I left a present in Haylee's closet. Can you go get it?" You see...Eric has the MAGICAL gift for guessing presents! I've never seen another as good at it as he is. So I wanted him to have at least one nice surprise gift, which is why I never put it under the tree. It's freaking heavy and he would've guessed in a heartbeat! After a suspicious look I tell him it's his. But that I can't carry it so he has to go get it if he wants it. Before Christmas he also mentioned that he wanted this table top griller. It's not cheap nor made cheap. I never told him I got it nor did I spend any money out of the checking account either! It's EXTREMELY hard to surprise my husband. This is probably only the second time in ten years I've been successful! YAY ME...

Some of Nuggets goodies! I can't wait to grow those Sea Monkeys. I remember those from when I was a kid...

Haylee writing her Wizard spells in her new spell book...

Nugget all done up with her new fancy Christmas makeup as only Nugget can do...

And OF COURSE in color. You thought I'd only show black & white!!! Ha! I think she's going to be a makeup artist when she grows up! What do you think? You know you want your own Nugget at home...

And THAT was our Christmas! I hope yours was filled with as much happiness, love & laughter as ours was!
8 comments:
Loved seeing your Christmas pics. SO FUN! ♥
Loved seeing your Christmas post. SO FUN!
Awww Crystal, I just loved your posts! The shots of Nugget in the leaves and Haylee & Eric being silly are great. Christmas looked like a great time, and I'm totally with you, if you're gonna get boots, they MUST be Uggs! I got a new pair this year too! Yay!! Do you think Nugget can come over & do my make-up for work? I'm sure my boss wouldn't mind, LOL! TFS girlie. Happy New Year!
Thank you Five Peas in Our Pod! Happy New Year!
Mireya...thank you! We've been having so much fun, the pics are fun! I love it! And if I told Nugget I was brining her over to give you a make over she'd probably faint...then get up and scream her excitement! Ha! I hope you guys had a very nice Christmas & New Year! Big hugs girly! :)
Awww! Sweet pics.... Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas - and that everyone received just what they wanted!
I totally think your Nugget has a great future as a make-up artist. That little girl already knows that if a lady's gotta be bold with her makeup statement, if she wants to get noticed! And, she's such a cutie, she absolutely pulls it off!
Thanks for sharing........Rosemary
Haha...thank you Rosemary! Nugget is good a making lots of statements! :) Happy New Year!
Dude...the girls crack me up!!!!
Post a Comment