Nugget at the library...
I realized today that I've never taken pictures at the library! So today I got Nugget out of the house while Haylee was at school and headed to our local library! We had a great time and I thought I'd share the pictures with you fine people! :)
The kids section...

Loving the Caillou book...

Just some details...

Expressions...

So many to choose from...

I love this shot & conversion for some reason...

Silly girl...

Her favorite books are the touch & feel books...

Hey Nugget, that page doesn't open...it's called a board book... :)

Dora among her favorites of course...

She informed me that only the "big girl" princess' got to wear these shoes....

Globe that was breaking and standing on it's last leg...

Well hello BEAUTIFUL America & sunny So Cal...

They have a bunch of stuffed animals on the padded benches for the kids to play with. I will say it's time many of them were replaced. I know now where we will be donating the girls older stuffed animals...

This set is my favorite from the day! Busy reading & relaxing. Can you tell I have a thing for shooting feet/shoes and I'm not even a shoe person! I like to shoot hands too...

Engrossed in the story...

See....I told you...

She has wonderful, long and fairly thick/dark eye lashes for a blue eyed blond...

Not sure why I posted this shot. The ceiling is quite pretty but the shot doesn't move me in any way! Oh well, must not let it go to waste...

And that was our trip to the library today! Thanks, as always, for stoppin by! Hope you and your families are well in the New Year!
The kids section...

Loving the Caillou book...

Just some details...

Expressions...

So many to choose from...

I love this shot & conversion for some reason...

Silly girl...

Her favorite books are the touch & feel books...

Hey Nugget, that page doesn't open...it's called a board book... :)

Dora among her favorites of course...

She informed me that only the "big girl" princess' got to wear these shoes....

Globe that was breaking and standing on it's last leg...

Well hello BEAUTIFUL America & sunny So Cal...

They have a bunch of stuffed animals on the padded benches for the kids to play with. I will say it's time many of them were replaced. I know now where we will be donating the girls older stuffed animals...

This set is my favorite from the day! Busy reading & relaxing. Can you tell I have a thing for shooting feet/shoes and I'm not even a shoe person! I like to shoot hands too...

Engrossed in the story...

See....I told you...

She has wonderful, long and fairly thick/dark eye lashes for a blue eyed blond...

Not sure why I posted this shot. The ceiling is quite pretty but the shot doesn't move me in any way! Oh well, must not let it go to waste...

And that was our trip to the library today! Thanks, as always, for stoppin by! Hope you and your families are well in the New Year!
3 comments:
Love them! Love her crossing her legs and the black and white shot of her trying to open the pages. Her hands form a heart. :) Love the ceiling shot too. ♥
Thank you! <3 I too love how she crosses her legs all the time. It's such a grown up thing to do for such a little thing! Lol! <3
Her hair is so long!! Love it.
I really love that you capture every detail. In the future you will be able to recall so many stories of places you have visited with the girls!
Always love your B&W's!
I wish it was as easy as spinning a globe as it was getting to America... *sigh*.. one day!!
Post a Comment