Friday, January 21, 2011

365 3-7 & 52 projects...

Hi everyone...well the few of you that actually check out my blog! :) I've decided that I will post my 365 photos & my 52 week photos every Friday! I've done well so far and the completed my first week of 365...happily! :) Hopefully I'll be able to keep it going. I have enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Not posting them everyday I think has helped take the pressure off!

Anyway...onto my photos...




This one is my favorite for the week...




This one being my second favorite...

MCP Week 3 ... Shades of Gray. I yet again struggled with this one. So it's nothing exciting. I'm not great at taking a theme and executing it! But at least I did it...

I do not have a CM Macro 52 shot this week because they at some point changed the theme and I didn't know until the day I went to shoot "wood". They changed it to "marbles" which I do not have. Not enough time to go get them since I just found out yesterday & I don't want marbles in my house anyway! Lol! So I'll have to skip this weeks Macro 52 Project!

I hope everyone has a BEAUTIFUL weekend! :)

2 comments:

Leilani January 22, 2011 at 5:34 AM  

I am finding it SO hard to keep up with the 365. I am OK with blogging everyday but I just can never find something to take a picture of. I should probably follow some themes like you are!

You should print these at the end of the year. They would look amazing in an album! Oh I am excited at the thought of it!

toni January 30, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

I agree, marbles bloody hurt when you step on them after being left out! You have some mad talent and comittment on this project! x

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP