Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve...

Yep...you read that right! I never posted these and I cannot bare to just leave them sitting there without ever seeing the world! :)

Just my normal park pics...but they are my girls so I love them!

The girls swing obsession continues...






Her expressions get me every time...


I love shooting feet...


This is one of my favorite pictures ever. Something about the freedom and happiness of a child...
Left...too scared to try it. Middle...deciding to be brave. Right...pride!


Nugget will pick up anything. Even icky old silly string left on the playground...


The man who works at the park brought the girls out presents. For some reason Avyree wasn't entirely thrilled with her present...until we got home that is...


Haylee loved hers right away...


I love the look on her face as she hits the ball...


Details & OOF....


My big girl...


Growing too darn fast...
I love this set...


In the middle of the dirt lay a small bunch of grass. Love the splash of green in the center of all the brown...


Told you I love shooting feet. I love this shot and how it shows the difference between my girls ages and size...


I shoot this bench every time I go to the park...


Can you say static...


Well hello there little squirrel. Run squirrel...RUN...

That was the last lot of 2010 pictures! 2011 here we come!

2 comments:

Leilani January 16, 2011 at 4:33 PM  

Love the girls swing shots. Their expressions are so cute! And that bokeh is so yummy!
Me and Nuggett obviously have the same stylist because I had some jeans JUST like them when I was younger!
LOVE that set of Haylee (portrait style). So pretty!!
Love the B&W of Nuggett too, something beautiful about it!

momaziggy January 16, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

Aw...thanks girly! That must mean your mom & I would get along! Ha! :) :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP