365 8-14...
Happy Friday! Today I only have my 365 shots. I've dropped the ball on the other two 52 challenges. But I'm enjoying the 365 so much that I don't miss doing the others. Since I'm a story telling photographer I tend to shoot a lot of frames. And what I'm finding through the 365 shots is that I normally hurry through my edits because I have so many to edit. But the 365 has really slowed me down and allowed me to really take my time when editing and allowing me to be more creative! It's much easier to edit 5 shots vs 50! Lol!
So here are my 365 shots for this week...
So here are my 365 shots for this week...
LOVE my Stewart!












Hope you have a great weekend!
1 comments:
Love them, I hear you about feeling the drain editing so many pics as opposed to really getting creative & focused on just one. I love your perspectives crystal! x
Post a Comment