Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve....

Wow...the holidays are over! How quickly it went by! I have tons of pictures to share of course.

On Christmas Eve we had a nice dinner with our friends at our house! We deep fried a turkey and put the girls to work before dinner...

Haylee workin hard...



Nugget workin hard...


Getting the temp just right...


Then the fun started...


Now Eric is throwing leaves on Nugget...


Throwing leaves is hard work. Time for a rest...


Picking lemons...

Eric making more piles of leaves for Nugget...



Mmm...details....


Pile of leaves+Nugget=great photo op...

Now Haylee is getting a big case of the sillies. I warn you, there are MANY! I simply could NOT narrow it down...






Then Eric had to join Haylee I think with the hopes of embarrassing her. It didn't work, she loved it...and so did I...

Then we ate and were merry! I'll post Christmas day pics then a few from our 6 days of camping in the desert, although I didn't take too many!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season! :)



2 comments:

Leilani January 5, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

I LOVE Nugget in the pile of leaves!
I love that you captured the details! I would never have thoght to do that!

momaziggy January 5, 2011 at 1:29 PM  

Thanks girly! I think I capture so many details is because that's what I learned on. When I was learning exposure and all that good stuff, I shot stills not people to make life easier on me. So that's most of what I shot for so long, it's become a part of me. But I have to be careful because sometimes I don't take enough of PEOPLE! Lol! When we went camping, I only have 3 shots of Avyree, a couple of Lily and the rest are details...OOPS! Lol! Thanks for the luv!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP