Project 365 ~ Day ONE... + two 52 week projects...
I can't believe I'm posting this! I swore I'd never do the 365. Swore I had no interest to take a shot everyday! Swore I'd only shoot when the passion hit me. That I'd never force myself to take a shot when my heart wasn't in it. But...the easiest way I can this is...I'm bored! Lol! Not stuck in a rut, but just bored. You can only shoot your kids at the five places in town you take them to, fifty times before you just can't do it anymore. Before you start to yearn for something else! It all started when I signed up to do the CM 52 Macro Project. Sounds great...1 shot a week and macro! I'm IN! Totally doable. Then I joined the MCP 52 Project where she posts a new theme weekly. Okay..that I can do! Two shots a week...not a problem! I have a week to let creativity strike! And what these two projects did for me was wake that part in me that wanted and so badly needed direction. I always said I'll shoot what I want, when I want and no other time. This is 100% for me and I'll do it my way! So the fact that I'm starting this is a bit surprising to even myself.
But I think I'm ready for something different. To step out of the box and HAVE to think about what I'm going to shot...not just Life as it Happens. So...with that said....I'm doin this one too! Now...I WILL take a pic a day. But I'm in no way saying that I will post that pic that day or even daily. They will get posted for sure. But I may wait a few days then post them all together. I don't get on the computer everyday and one thing I'm trying hard to do is spend LESS time on the computer. More time with my girls and with my camera and less time sitting here! So I am thinking I may post them weekly along with the weekly macro & themed shot too. So let's say the next 365 post will read something like, Project 365 - Day TWO - SIX...or something to that effect. But I do promise to MYSELF that I will take a picture everyday. And if I don't, I will admit it! I've also stopped taking my camera with me everywhere, so I'm excited to start lugging it around again!
Soo....short story LOOONG as usual...here is day ONE. Nothing special just something I use daily to make the day smell that much sweeter...

But I think I'm ready for something different. To step out of the box and HAVE to think about what I'm going to shot...not just Life as it Happens. So...with that said....I'm doin this one too! Now...I WILL take a pic a day. But I'm in no way saying that I will post that pic that day or even daily. They will get posted for sure. But I may wait a few days then post them all together. I don't get on the computer everyday and one thing I'm trying hard to do is spend LESS time on the computer. More time with my girls and with my camera and less time sitting here! So I am thinking I may post them weekly along with the weekly macro & themed shot too. So let's say the next 365 post will read something like, Project 365 - Day TWO - SIX...or something to that effect. But I do promise to MYSELF that I will take a picture everyday. And if I don't, I will admit it! I've also stopped taking my camera with me everywhere, so I'm excited to start lugging it around again!
Soo....short story LOOONG as usual...here is day ONE. Nothing special just something I use daily to make the day smell that much sweeter...

CM Week 1... Water/Ice. I did miss this one so I added an old photo...
CM Week 2... Fruit and or vegetables... {this was my 1st time using my OCF...loved it}...
MCP Week 1...around the house...
MCP Week 2...Illustrate a song...

So besides taking pictures of the girls, this is what I'll be up to! Thanks for stoppin by!

So besides taking pictures of the girls, this is what I'll be up to! Thanks for stoppin by!
1 comments:
Wonderful shots. Loving the truck shot. I am doing a 365 for the first time ever. It is going well so far. Good luck with your projects.
Post a Comment