Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hair cut time again...

This time was more for Avyree since last time I couldn't handle cutting off too much. But she badly needed a cut. So off we went...

Haylee reading to Avyree while we waited...

Playing to pass the time...

This is the first time Avyree had her hair washed there! She LOVED it...
The water was tickling her head...

Even a 4 year old can appreciate how relaxing it is to have someone else wash your hair...
Haylee taking her turn...
Here is Avyree's before & after. We cut a good amount off! Sniff sniff...
And Haylee's before & after. Haylee had her hair cut in Sept so we didn't take too much off this time but she did get the top cut a little shorter for a little style. She loves it...
And their reward...a sucker!
Thanks for looking! :)

6 comments:

toni January 31, 2011 at 2:59 AM  

I loved Avyree's long hair, I think she looked like a beautiful mermaid! Haylee's new do really suits her. What does the hairdresser think of you all over the place with that camera? She's probably used to it hahaha! I love how you're even so committed to snapping & blogging haircuts.x

momaziggy January 31, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

Thanks for all the blog love Toni. I know, I loved her hair long too. But it was getting realy dry, stringy looking and was getting really bad knots. So it had to be done. I take pics of everything my girls do. I am documenting their lives and all the things they do so when they are older they'll have a good visual memory of the big and little things they did and if they have children they can share it with them as well. That's what photography is to me. Documenting their lives and if I get some stuff in there for me that's great too! But that's my main purpose! :)

toni January 31, 2011 at 6:19 PM  

awesome, I wish you were my mom!

momaziggy January 31, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

The girls would probably disagree with you when I'm scolding them! HAHA!

Teri/Scraptag February 3, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

First, I love how you are able to document all these daily things. (my kids would have a fit). Second, I always love how beautiful clear and crisp your photos are, and your color is perfect. And third, your little girls are ADORABLE!!

momaziggy February 3, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

Thank you SO much Teri! Trust me tho, they aren't always happy that I'm taking so many pictures of them! Lol! But I know when they are older they will be glad {and so will I} so I keep plugging away. Part of what helps is the lifestyle way I shoot. They don't always have to look at me or even pay attention to me. I shoot around what they are doing and try to allow them to keep playing. That's what I want to remember later anyway....the personalities and the things they liked to play vs them smiling at me! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP