Walk at sunset...
A couple days ago we headed out at sunset to go for a walk. The girls love to play at the high school so we headed there first. Then we headed to a little park near our house that we never go to! The light was devine at the park and it's safe to say that we WILL be going there a lot! In fact, we went again the very next night!
So here is our walk & park photos...
At the school. A girls gotta apply her lip gloss on a walk...
Scooter time...
Always moving...
Always exploring...
Always hangin with me...
She went down on her scooter four times...
The many moods of Nugget...
And onto the park...
I LOVE extreme back lit photos yet rarely do them. But the sun was just perfect this night so I shot them and am SO glad...
This is where she fell off the slide, so this is where she played...
Love the lighting...
Detail...
I love the light in the background...
Crazy Nugget with her guitar that she found...
More details...
Haylee is at that age that she no longer runs with complete freedom (like Pheobie on FRIENDS) and now runs like a girl (or Rachel on FRIENDS lol)...
Playing with a more dramatic darker type of BW and light painting. Think I'm liking it on the right shots..
See...always on the move...
So here is our walk & park photos...
At the school. A girls gotta apply her lip gloss on a walk...
Scooter time...
Always moving...
Always exploring...
Always hangin with me...
She went down on her scooter four times...
The many moods of Nugget...
And onto the park...
I LOVE extreme back lit photos yet rarely do them. But the sun was just perfect this night so I shot them and am SO glad...
This is where she fell off the slide, so this is where she played...
Love the lighting...
Detail...
I love the light in the background...
Crazy Nugget with her guitar that she found...
More details...
Haylee is at that age that she no longer runs with complete freedom (like Pheobie on FRIENDS) and now runs like a girl (or Rachel on FRIENDS lol)...
Playing with a more dramatic darker type of BW and light painting. Think I'm liking it on the right shots..
See...always on the move...
0 comments:
Post a Comment