Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Gingerbread Man play...

Still playing catch up of the final school activities!  Here are some shots from Avyree's Gingerbread Man play. She was a farmer and as cute as can be...













There were refreshments for the parents & kids after the play!  At the beginning of the year I took pictures of Mrs. Heermann's beloved dog that is certified to come onto the campus (also nursing homes, hospitals etc) and printed it on a  16x24 canvas for her!  So we gave it to her for her end of the year present!  Haylee also had Mrs. H for Kinder and it was Rex that came into the class then too.  So this is a special moment for me! I love Mrs. H to death and she has been so great to both my girls. So her reaction was so awesome!




Avyree knows what it is so she's so excited.  That is her cousin Logan behind her.  He came to see her play too!





Priceless...



Rex in all his glory...



Her now remembering the day she brought him and I lied and told her I wanted pictures of him for the yearbook...lol!




Thanks for a great year and two great Kinder years!  I'm going to miss you being my girls teacher but am so glad I still have five years of seeing you on campus!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP