Monday, June 4, 2012

I went for a walk...

I really needed some therapy!  After losing my grandma, then our dear friend Mike, then Drew's suicide...I was in need of something!  I couldn't sit in the house another day and think!  So I grabbed all my gear and headed out for a walk after I took the girls to school.  It really helped and I encourage you to do the same if your heart is in need!


























































2 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 June 10, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

These are my FAVORITE posts that you do.... when you just wander the neighborhood and find beauty where others might miss it! GORGEOUS in every way!

momaziggy June 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

Aw...thank you Karli! It's one of my favorite things to do and was SO needed that day! I learned by trying to take something boring that nobody else would think to shoot. Then try to shoot & edit it in a way that made it more interesting and artistic. So I think because of that it gives me great peace to go on walks and shoot then edit from the heart! I may try to fit one more in Monday morning before the girls get out of school for the year Tuesday! They can't hang long enough for me to shoot what I want...lol!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP