Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Another photo walk...

This post is slightly out of order but I wanted to get all the school stuff posted first.  On the final Monday before the last day of school I took my final solo photo walk until August!  :)  I used my 135L, my 35L and my Macro (non L).  Here are my shots...




It always amazes me how expensive it is to live here!  And besides the mountains and natural beauty surounding us, it's not that great here...lol!  $270,000 for a 804 sqft house...CRAZY...



I LOVE the light in these pink rose pictures...




My walking buddy...








Friends sharing the pollen...

















I love the light here...









Neighbors Pit...Cookie!  She's so pretty...



And for a change...a teeny tiny spider the size of a dime...





I have two more posts that I can hopefully get done today then I'm all caught up...

2 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 June 28, 2012 at 10:58 AM  

Oh geez!!! So much I want to comment on in your recent posts.... but Livia is getting antsy...

The dog canvas - GIGANTIC WOW!!!
The post about middle school - GIGANTIC LUMP IN THROAT.... that will be Collin next year - wahhh!!

LOVE your photo walks... LOVE the tennis shoes over the wire (well, not the meaning ha... but I seriously LOVE those images).... our house is about $270,000 also and 3,400 square feet!!! WOWZA!! I can't imagine fitting us all into 800 sq. ft... oh my! But might be worth it to live somewhere beautiful!! I want to keep commenting on EVERYTHING... you have SUNFLOWERS already???!! OK, really have to run... and I still didn't read your 2 most recent posts yet!!! You are fab!!! :-)

momaziggy June 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM  

Aw...thank you Karli! <3 I had to stand in the very middle of the street to get the under the shoe shot. Had to move a few times for cars until I could get it! Lol! I plan on doing more regular photo walks once the girls get back to school and the weather cools down! Our summer is long so it probably won't be until October that I can start them back up again...lol! Yeah, Sunflowers already. Our summer starts pretty much in May...UGH! :) Have a great 4th of July!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP