Monday, June 4, 2012

5th grade graduation dress shopping...

I just can't get over how fast time is passing!  On June 19th, Haylee will spend her very last day at her Elementary school and in August will start Middle School!  So not ready...but what mom is right!  We decided to go shopping with her BFF and her mom, who is a great friend of mine as well!  The girls had a blast and so did us moms!  1 Mall and we got their dress, covers and shoes! Then went and had lunch! It was a great day!  I have a couple weeks until I become a wreck...lol!

Haylee and her BFF Katie! Katie loved the little girl dresses...lol...



Katie schooling Haylee and what dresses to NOT try on...lol...



Katie telling her mom that she so does NOT like that dress...ha...



One of Haylee's choices...



So many to choose from...



One of Katie's choices...



Haylee looking around some more...



Now she has her selection to try on...



So cute...



The dress that scared us all...



Another of Katie's choices...



And the WINNERS!  Haylee didn't come out until she found the dress she wanted....



Love these girls...



Detail shots of Haylee's dress...



And of course I had to throw in some creative stuff...



Katie taking a picture of herself in the mirror with her iPod Touch...



Love that their colors match but dresses are different (hate this edit and wish I hadn't changed it up but too lazy to go back)...



Some fun mirror shots...



And of course some detail shots...



At the register...



Now onto the shoe store. The girls found these crazy shoes and wanted to try them on...



So cute, a little scary and very funny!  They couldn't walk and Haylee (left) is about to fall just standing there...



Another several years before you can wear these girls...



The shoes Haylee ended up getting.  On sale I got them for $8...



Similar shoes but again, just different enough to not completely match...



And back at home Haylee had to put it on all and pose for me.  Light was terrible but she wasn't willing to wait so we made do...



And WOW...I actually got all caught up in one night!  Must be a record for me!  Yay!  I have one set of photos to edit and post next.  The Student vs Teacher Kickball game at the school today!  But I got all the edited shots posted!  My eyes burn, my hands are cramped and I'm ready for bed!

If there are any of you left out there...miss you and thanks for stopping by.  Say hi if you do so I know you're still there! Lol!  :)


2 comments:

~mj~ June 10, 2012 at 7:34 AM  

You're back!!! So glad to see more of your pictures!! :)

momaziggy June 12, 2012 at 10:07 PM  

HI MJ! I'm back! I hope to shoot a lot of family stuff this summer. I've been in a photo rut for a really long time. Just now starting to feel it again! Yay! Hope you are well! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP