Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Graduation Day...

Although they call it Culmination!  Whatever...my Big is graduating and moving on to the next (scary for me) chapter of her life!  So I can call it what I want and cry like a baby all I want!  It's my girls graduation and I'll cry if it want...teehee!

And here we go...

Morning of the big day!  Excuse the squinty eyes.  Her eyes are so sensitive to light even though it was overcast out...lol...



Her accessories from the $1 store...



And my beautiful Big...



The start of the ceremony!  Each kid intoduces themselves and says what they want to be when they grow up.  I expected her to say singer, actor, pop star which is what she really wants to be.  But the silly girl said a lawyer...lol...



This is her BFF Katie also saying lawyer, which is why Haylee said it..lol...



She's so excited...



I was so happy that her & Katie got to sit together...




The principal...





Singing...



Katie giving her speech...



And getting their diplomas...




And it's official...they are now middle schoolers...



Proud parents...



Haylee and two of her friends (the light was so harsh once the overcast clouds burned off...boo)...



My BFF and my Big...



The girls...



Beautiful BFFs...



Details...





Flowers from Grammy...



Haylee & her teacher...



We have the.BEST.PTA.EVER!  And they did such a wonderful job on decorations and putting out all the refreshments...




I pulled Haylee out early and we went to Starbucks.  Then came home so she could play with her new graduation present.  But I had to get a shot of the diploma because it is really amazing.  I don't think mine looked like this!  Something we can treasure forever!



And her graduation present.  This baby bumps almost as good as my truck.  When she turns it up really high it shakes the walls...lol...



I'm so proud of you Haylee!  I have such mixed emotions, as all parents do with the growing up of our kids! But mostly I'm proud and excited to take the next steps in your journey with you. I'm so lucky to be your mom! I love you my Big!





0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP