Mc Donald's Field Trip...
At the end of every year Mrs. H takes the kids to Mc Donald's and buys them all an ice cream out of her own pocket. It's very close to the school so we always walk. Here are pictures from that day and Avyree's chair in class showing that she got Citizen of the Month...
The kids ready for their ice cream and making a LOTTA noise...
Avyree and two of her class friends! I adore both these little girls...
Isn't this one a doll?
And fun begins...
Funny how fast they quiet down when they have ice cream in their hands...
Man...I love this kid...
Playing footies while eating ice cream...oh to be a kid again...
And in my opinion...we should ALL still eat ice cream the way Avyree does! It just looks like it tastes so much better that way!
The kids ready for their ice cream and making a LOTTA noise...
Avyree and two of her class friends! I adore both these little girls...
Isn't this one a doll?
And fun begins...
Funny how fast they quiet down when they have ice cream in their hands...
Man...I love this kid...
Playing footies while eating ice cream...oh to be a kid again...
And in my opinion...we should ALL still eat ice cream the way Avyree does! It just looks like it tastes so much better that way!
0 comments:
Post a Comment