Zombie Brain..it's what's for dinner...
Avyree saw Zombie Brain on TV and wanted it BAD. So my grandma got it for her for Christmas. We had a good time creating all sorts of gross stuff for her to eat and she LOVED it. Beware...it's really gross...but the kid is cute...so it evens out!
**all edits done with M4H Matty from her Fancy Free set at about 50% opacity with the lighten layer adjusted or masked! The BW is also Matty at about 50% opacity and my own hazy filmy BW over it! I recently got Fancy Free, Glimmer, Vintage Crush & Happy Dippy Trippy and I am in.love.with.them.ALL!*
Now onto the gross...ness...
The worm eyebrow & spider eyeball molds didn't work so great with them ON the zombie. But the mess is half the fun. In the cup is the zombie barf...YUM...
She was a little freaked out about eating/drinking the zombie barf at first because it's looks pretty darn real and really freaking gross...
But she's a trooper and tried it while big sis talked on her fake little pink princess phone to who the heck knows who...
Oh wait...I think she's starting to like it...
Yup...she dug it and at it up...blech...
Eat and play...that's what I always do with my snotty zombie barf...
Now it's time to eat some zombie brain...yum yum...
Come to find out...zombie brains are tangy...
But it appears that she likes zombie brain too...
Now for the final disgusting thing to eat...zombie skin! You know you want some...
While waiting for the zombie skin to be ready, she made good work on the zombie brain! Poor zombie...
Make moma proud baby..eat up that zombie skin...
I said eat it not play with it. Didn't I teach you not to play with your zombie skin before you eat it...
But she didn't listen...she played and ate and loved every minute of it! It was so fun watching her taste everything and get over her fear of it would really be yucky or not. A blast and happy to report...the sugar content is REALLY low and that made me happy. Mostly jello & gummy like stuff. Though the barf did really gross me out all the way around...lol!
Thanks for looking...next post (hopefully tomorrow) is Haylee doing her pottery on her pottery wheel she got for Christmas the year before...oops!
0 comments:
Post a Comment