Friday, January 6, 2012

Build-A-Bear...

The girls had gift certificates and cash.  So we headed to the mall for some fun guilt free shopping. Our first stop was Build a bear. I only took a few but figured I'd share them so they don't go to waste...

The girls doing the dance before putting the hearts in the bears then cleaning them after...



Avyree got the sprinkle bear and Haylee got the peace bear.  They each bought an outfit for their bears but I didn't take any more pictures...



And that's it for today.  Next post will be Haylee using her Christmas present from the year before...a potter wheel and Avyree using her Zombie Brain that she got this year.

Happy New Year to all my friends & family.  Hope yours was as wonderful as ours!


2 comments:

Nicki January 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

every time when I pop over I find myself leafing back through your blog posts and enjoying all the activities I now miss with grown children. I so wish we had a 'Build-A-Bear' locally when my daughter was younger (or even an American Girl doll store) - she ended up with both, but it is just not the same without going to the store. Enjoy these days with your girls - they are fleeting.

momaziggy January 8, 2012 at 9:03 PM  

I sure do Nicki...which is why I document pretty much everything they do. It goes by so fast that I want to have visual memories of as much of it as I can. That's why I love lifestyle so much as well. Those will give me the true memories of WHO my girls were when they were little! Thank you so much Nicki! Happy New Year! :)

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP