Thursday, January 19, 2012

365...356-364

So I am officially DONE and very happy about it.  It's been very nice and freeing not having to take a picture everyday! So here are my final 365 shots. I'll still be posting family pictures and my random pictures I take!

You've all already seen these two pictures.  Haylee doing her pottery and Avyree doing her zombie brain...

(edited with ZiggyLicious Low Fat & My Four Hens "Matty" at 50%)...



My favorite salad on the planet.  Coco's Asian Chicken Salad...YUM YUM...

(edited with ZiggyLicious Low Fat & M4H "Matty" at 50%)...



Took the girls to the park to play & hoping to find something inspiring to shoot but I found nothing.  So I snapped these...blah..lol...



Hair cut time!  Top are before shots and bottom are after shots.  Haylee LOVES her short hair and style...



After my morning jog I looked from my porch and saw the moon so big and yellow.  So I ran in and got my camera to take a few quick snaps.  Glad I did because 10 minutes later it was lower & not as yellow since the sun was rising.  Please excuse the crappy zoomed in shot on the right.  It's the same shot, just zoomed in in PS.  My longest focal length is only 135 on a full frame.  So I couldn't get any closer but wanted to try to show the size of the moon vs the mountains...which is why I added the zoomed in shot...



Again...lack of inspiration.  I was pretty done with my 365 at this point...lol.  So I shot this at like 10pm on my desk under my light in my kitchen.  The colors were horrid so I converted it and left the noise that came from shooting on H! Lol!  I LOVE my new wallet that I got for Christmas though.  Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Fox stuff...



We read Avyree a story every school night.  But since Eric's car accident (he was hit and hit HARD on Halloween) he cannot sit on her bed or on the floor next to her bed to read to her. So she joined him & Lily on the couch so her could read to her...



I LOVE this perfume. I'm not a perfume girl.  I normally wear body spray because it's softer and more subtle. But a friend of mine had a couple of VS perfumes and I liked them.  So Eric got me this for Christmas and I love it!  I think I'm hooked on VS perfumes now...



Another one of my favorite salads. I LOVE salad. This one is from VONS and just a prepackaged salad with everything included.  It's BBQ Ranch Southwest salad...




Once again I was going to post my final 365 shot but for some reason Blogger won't let me.  The code is there, but it's stopping at this photo.  So I'll do a post next with my final shot!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 January 19, 2012 at 10:28 AM  

You have done AMAZING with this project!! I in awe that you completed it! I did a project 365 last year, didn't even do one a day, and was STILL glad it was over - LOL!

LOVE the black and white of dad with little sis reading.... ADORABLE haircuts, and your perfume shot looks like a magazine ad.

I have SO enjoyed following along this past year and you know I especially love when you explain your editing tricks, etc. Job VERY well done!! xoxo :-)

momaziggy January 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM  

Thank you so much Karli! I did cheat with my 365 though...lol! There were days that I forgot or just didn't take a shot and would make up it up the next day. Sshh...don't tell anyone..ha!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP