Friday, January 6, 2012

New Years weekend camping...

We headed out the desert for some camping riding fun.  I didn't shoot much but snapped a few...

Avyree LOVES the dirt.  The kid can play in the dirt all day long and have the.best.time...as you can see.  She loves making dirt angels (us Cali people have to be creative since we don't get much snow).  And she will do them face up...or face down.  Gotta love Nugget...



Getting ready to ride...



Haylee was annoyed that I was trying to take pictures of her.  I told her that I'll keep bugging her until she gives me a nice smile...and I got it!  She loves Taki's and eats them like crazy.  She always gets Taki fingers, hence the bottom shot...



Eric on my bike riding around camp...



Avyree cruising her Quad.  I love the big picture in this collage.  I had taken the bottom right shot, then she realized I was taking her picture so the bigger picture is her posing...



This one kills me. I love her teeny tiny tushy and love how it's all clenched while riding! Teehee...



Haylee rippin around on her Quad...



This is our friends daughter Kalea...


Haylee riding around with Avyree.  They are too cute all geared up and rompin in the dirt...



Haylee getting in her groove...



I took this for a 365 shot. I'm not a huge desert fan unless we are camping.  But boy do you get great sunset shots in the desert. I love how you can see the flags from bikes, Quads and campers and the fire off in the distance...




And that's it for camping.  One more very small post today and I'm done for the day.  Thanks for looking...


0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP