Friday, January 6, 2012

365 329-355

Haha...I'm just a tad behind right!  The holiday season isn't usually very busy for me but this year was different. I couldn't find time to think much less blog this year!  The girls go back to school on Monday after a THREE week vacation and boy am I ready!  Don't get me wrong, I love my girls.  But I'm TIRED and need my 6 hour daily break again!  :)

I'm almost done with my 365...woot woot!  I'm very happy about that.  A week from tomorrow and I'm done.  While I'm glad I did it and finished it, I haven't enjoyed it the past few months. I've found that I actually have to force myself to take a shot a day and really force myself to do any shooting more than that.  I think it just zapped my creativity and made me dread shooting.  So I am happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel and think it's safe to say that I won't be doing another 365 for quite some time...if ever! Here are my recent 365 shots.





























I tried to attach 356 but yet again...Blogger is kicking out my last link for some reason!  So I'll add it to next weeks post, or my final post that is!  :)

Thanks for looking and hope you have a great weekend.  We have Supercross A1 live tomorrow night so we are VERY happy right now!  Be on the lookout for lots of posts coming up.  Trying to get a few done today as well!

2 comments:

~mj~ January 7, 2012 at 9:04 AM  

Awww!!!! I'm so totally bummed you're not doing 365 again! Your 365 has hooked me on your blog! I love seeing your daily shots, but I totally understand why it becomes overwhelming. I'm totally impressed you did it! Congratulations! Last year, I copied Tara Whitney, and my New Year's resolution was to take at least ONE shot a month, with all 5 members of my family in the frame. I'm always behind the camera...so much so, that if the kids needed a picture of me, I wouldn't have it! I LOVED it! I fell a little short (missed some months) in 2011, but I have more than had I not attempted it at all, so that's my personal project for 2012. We're in the groove, and we're gonna do it this time!! :) I just wanted you to know how much I've enjoyed your 365 shots, and I hope with the freedom of no 365 project in 2012, that we'll see LOTS of shots from you here on your little blog. :) Happy New Year!!

momaziggy January 8, 2012 at 9:02 PM  

Thank you MJ! I might....MIGHT....do My Four Hens 52 week. I told myself I'd only do a 12 month and not even a 52 week. But I adore her, love her shooting & editing style and she totally inspires me, and I just bought some of her actions that I LOVE. So I'm considering that. So I'll post those if I do it..lol! I'll still be posting normal life stuff though and now will have more time to do so without the 365 gray cloud hovering over my head! Lol! That's a wonderful one you did. The only pics my girls will have of me is a few with them and then the ones where I was young and looked good...lol! Happy New Year to you as well! <3

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP