Friday, January 6, 2012

Class Christmas parties...

I shoot for the yearbook at the girls school!  I shoot 5th grade and Kinder, which is a lot of work!  But it gives the kids these very precious special memories of their school years. So it's totally worth it.  So here are some shots I got of the girls class parties...

Avyree's Kinder class first...






This is Mrs. Heermann!  We LOVE her.  Haylee had her and now Avyree.  She is THE.BEST.TEACHER and she has a special place in my heart...FOREVER!  I wish the girls could have her every year up until they graduate high school! Lol!  I'm so thankful that both girls got to experience her class.  She's loving and so caring, so fun and creative. Yet she doesn't let the class walk all over her.  She allows each kid to be an individual and be themselves and knows that not every kid learns at the same level & pace.  Every teacher should be like Jan..I love her dearly...










Haylee's 5th grade class.  See that little boy on the right being silly?  That's Haylee's crush!  Sshh...don't tell her I told you!  He's a cutie, so fun and doesn't try to be all macho and manly. Finally a boy that she likes that I finally like too.  And these are her besties although one is missing from this shot...





Now this is all her besties!  Aren't they darling!!!  Don't mind silly Miles over behind the girls.  He runs from me every time I try to take HIS picture yet loves trying to get in the ones I don't want him in!  Typical boy...lol...






And that's it for the girls class parties!  I am SO SO SO sad this is Haylee's last year at this school.  It's been the most wonderful place for her to grow up and be safe and happy.  I'm thankful Avyree just started but I will miss Haylee being here.  The thought of being on campus with Avyree and not seeing Haylee makes me want to break down and totally lose it and cry like a baby! Sigh...I'm not ready for the next stage but guess I don't get a choice.  Did I bum you guys out yet?!  Teehee...


0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP