Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas morning...

And boy was it FUN!  The girls loved all their goodies and each one was so good, so grateful and didn't even fight.  If Christmas is what it takes for THAT to happen, we may have to make Christmas a weekly event in the Ziggy house!  Sit back and watch the paper fly...

Each year the girls both get to open one present on Christmas Eve.  For my 365 I took a shot of each gift wrapped then each gift opened.  Top pictures are Avyree's and bottom are Haylee's...



Twas the night before Christmas...



From Santa...



First view of the goods and stocking stuffers...



The hubs filming me while I shoot him...



And the craziness begins...





Hoodies for the girls.  Avyree left Haylee right...




This is what Haylee got me from her Holiday shop at school...



Opening the pigs that they wanted so bad...



These are Cucuys and my friend Dolores makes them by hand.  So cute and unique...






And here are a few of the gifts Eric got me.  I LOVE them.  My new coffee maker is DA-BOMB.  My old one was so cheap and crappy that it poured out water faster than it could drain and I'd have a ton of coffee grounds at the bottom of the pot. Not this one and now I can brew a cup on the run. LOVE my perfume...so soft and subtle but lovely.  And my new speakers from my iPod.  They sound great!  He also got me a 19in TV, swing arm wall mount and DVD player for the kitchen so I can watch DVDs (Friends lol) while I edit or cook.  Drawback is that he got a monitor instead of a TV on accident.  So we have to return it and get a TV...



Haylee scored in the boots department. She got two pairs of (knock off) Uggs and a pair that's more dressy with a heart peach sign on them.  She was very excited...




Now here comes the BIG gift.  Haylee had a few on her list so we went with the one we could live with the most.  A cell phone SURE as heck wasn't one we could live with...lol!  Please excuse Nuggets big fat head blocking the most important shot of the series...the first view and real expression of shock and excitement. Luckily she didn't block her face because you cannot recreate that true expression.  Needless to say that Haylee was SO excited about her laptop...



And this is Avyree's big gift...LeapPad.  She loves it and so do I.  It's great and so easy to use.  You select their grade (goes from PreK to 6th grade) and although she can't read, she can do it ALL by herself.  Even changing her profile stuff.  It runs like an Apple product and you can download apps etc. You have to do it on the computer and download them onto the device which I love because she can't accidently download a bunch of pricey apps. Lol! I think the app prices are a bit high and I am not overly happy that it runs on AA batteries rather than being rechargeable. But all in all, best $100 I've spent on Avyree.  And she feels like such a big girl that she can do it all by herself. I highly recommend this for younger kids...



Got her laptop all set up and she's ready to go. That's my desk right behind her where you see the chair and my editing workstation.  On the other side of the knives on the wall is where my TV will go so I can edit away while watching my favorite DVDs...



And that was our Ziggy Christmas. Thanks for looking.  Next...our desert camping trip over New Years...


0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP