Friday, June 3, 2011

365 134-140...

I'm on time...I can't believe it! :) Here are my shots for the week...


Took this while the girls were playing at the park...



BBQ with friends...

Our 16lb fat lazy gorgeous fluffy cat...


Our sweet lazy lovely Lily sleeping in Haylee's bed while she was at school...




Wrigley's Extra gum always comes up with silly things in the gum packets...


Renting for a week...might possibly buy! So far...AMAZING lens! Just need to see if I'll use it enough before I buy...




Daddy came home with a new toy yesterday for the girls! They love it! Shot with the Tokina! This lens is SO SHARP with amazing colors and details. I really love it...




Happy Friday. Hope ya'll have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

toni June 4, 2011 at 4:59 AM  

Hi! I have a 13 year old corgi and he just loves to sneak up on beds and lounges when he can get away with it. Just loves the 'smell' of us! What's this new lens hunting???

momaziggy June 4, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

I love Corgi's! A friend of mine had a boy named Russell & he was awesome! I miss him. Russell & my sweet Pit Darla (who passed) were the best of friends!

So I wasn't really lens hunting. But a girl on a message board rented it & I loved her shots. So I have some extra cash & decided to rent it to see if I like it.m so far so good! I think I will buy it!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP