Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Slave labor ....

Here at the Ziggy house we have a rule...

You get your bike dirty...you clean it! Luckily for the girls, they LOVE to wash the bikes! I broke the rule though because my bike was dirty too! And it was I who crashed and got it dirty. But it was I, who sat and took pictures while the girls cleaned their quads and MY bike! That's how the mom does it!

{all edited with Simple Three from Lilyblue's Simple Set}

And here we go...

Nugget cleaning her quad in her bathing suit and panties {same day I took the back lighting photos in the front yard hence the dirty rag she was holding}...




Concentration...


Oh my...I simply could.not.resist this shot...


Haylee washing her quad which was DIRTY {as you can see in THIS post}


A girls gotta fix her hair...


Now Avyree is washing half of my bike...


Haylee gets the other half...


Nugget drying her bike and looking for little wet spots...well HI Nugget...


And Haylee's quad all clean! She did a great job...


And that's how we do it at the Ziggy house! Dad sprays the bikes down, the kids clean them and mom takes pictures! :)

7 comments:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 June 9, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

OK...just left a loooong comment on your Photoshop for Fun blog and it wouldn't go thru...
trying a test comment here... let's see if this works...

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 June 9, 2011 at 1:47 PM  

Oh good! It worked! Just wanted to say you know I loooove your action reviews, and the Lilyblue set looks awesome! LOVE the edits in this post & the other post too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your edits! They're gorgeous! :-)

momaziggy June 9, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

Thanks Karli! Did the comment on my PS blog go through? I haven't gotten a notification yet. If not I'll have to check it out & see why it's not working! Thank you again for the blog luv! :)

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 June 9, 2011 at 6:59 PM  

I think when I posted the comment, it's said "Error code 503"..or something like that. I feel like my previous comment on this post was so "vanilla"...but I wrote a long (more interesting) one, and then poof! Gone! LOL! :-)

You really have me wanting the Simple Set. :-) It just looks amazing on your photos. I have sooo many actions it's hard to justify getting another set, you know? But you've definitely got me all excited about it! :-) (Can't decide between Luxe II from Florabella...or the Simple Set from LB. I have Luxe I and wonder if it would be too similar to II. LB is probably the way to go because it would be totally different). And now I'm rambling... LOL! Have a great evening!

momaziggy June 9, 2011 at 7:02 PM  

Oh trust me...I SO understand! Lol! If you want to email me a couple shots I can run them through the set and email them to you so you can see the actions on your images. momaziggy @ yahoo . com! :)

toni June 11, 2011 at 1:57 AM  

good to see if they dirty it they clean it! Love Avery taking it so seriously, your girls are great!

momaziggy June 12, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

Thanks Toni. I know... was totally into it and trying really hard! Lol! She actually did a pretty good job too!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP