365 148-161...
Two weeks worth again. Last Friday we headed out to Vegas so I wasn't able to post. I'm in a rut, just not feeling it right now. So they are just...there..lol!
I took pics for a friends son and I couldn't resist his cute little chubber legs...
Nice sunset light...
Nugget at her finest! I'm just glad she used a paper towel and didn't eat it...
Finally getting my hair done. It was almost down to my butt. I cut off at least 8 inches and I LOVE it...
This is what happens when you leave a kid alone with grapes...
Gambling money...
View from our room (Tokina 16-28). Wish we were on the other side though, the view is better...
So something happened in Vegas {that I won't be talking about here lol} so Eric got me this as a joke...
Our mini suite...
Warm weather equals bubbles...
Some macro love..
More macro love with some Bokeh 2 on it to look like a macro Lensbaby...lol...
The girls first class! I brought my 35L and it was just too wide for the room. So tonight I'm bringing my 135L. I think it'll be too long and this is where the 85mm would come in handy only that I don't have it anymore..lol...
Nugget and her BFF Miss L! Aren't they the cutest...
Thanks for looking...hope everyone has had a great two weeks. Today was the last day of school so Haylee is free! Hopefully I'll be shooting & sharing more now that we have lots of time!
6 comments:
That view with the tokina WOW! We are on school holidays too! Why you feeling in a rut girl? What happens in Vegas... do tell...or give me a hint ;P
Yeah, the Tokina is an INSANE lens. Gets much better reviews than the Canon 16-35 but the Tokina's front glass is rounded so you cannot use filters which makes a lot of landscape shooters go for the 16-35. The sharpness, detail and color from the Tokina are heaven. I'm so glad I bought it! I don't know...I just haven't been feeling "it". Nothing wrong, nothing like I feel bad, just not feeling like I "want" to shoot right now. Happens from time to time and I then I'm over it! Lol! Okay..the Vegas thing..NO WAY! Ha! My best friend hasn't even heard the story yet! She will eventually but nobody else EVER will! Lol! Let me just say it took almost a week to fully recover..lol!
Theeeere you are! I've been needing a dose of inspiration...and these didn't disappoint! Seriously love the hair coloring collage. That's so you...making something so ordinary look so artsy. I finally got the LilyBlue simple set (thanks to your review of it)... love love LOVE! Hope you're having a great weekend! :-)
Hi Karli! Thanks! The ordinary stuff is my favorite to shoot...ha! I'm SO glad you like The Simple Set! Isn't it devine!!! I always worry if someone buys it based on my review then doesn't like it. I just used it on a bunch of pics that I took of my daughter & the little girl I used to watch. I'll post em later. Enjoy & lemme know if you post on your blog using them...I'd love to see.
Yay!! You're back! Lovely, lovely pictures...as always!! :) The very last picture...of nugget and her friend...WOW! Perfection! What lens did you use? How did you process it? Man, that one got me. Funny how they do that...their eyes...so sharp and gorgeous! Oh...sorry, 20 questions here...but I've been looking into investing into some "pay" actions...I've been looking at MCP's fusion...I was wondering if you could only buy one set of actions...which one would they be? :)
Aw...thanks MJ. The last shot was taken with my 135L! It's my portrait baby! So sharp even wide open. The bokeh is dreamy as you can see and the AF is fast and accurate. I love that lens for portraits and bokeh!
As far as processing, I shot it in Raw, made some adustments in ACR then brought it into PS and used my warm action because it was still a bit cool, ran Michelle Kane's Bland to Brillant {which is an excellent action for a clean boost} then I ran my Ziggy Licious Cream Soda and turnd on Strawberry Cream at 15% and Carmel at 5% then inverted the mask and painted it on them only. Then I ran Michelle Kane's Glisten action and at brush opacity 50% did one click on each girls iris. Then I ran Michelle Kane's See things Clearer, inverted the mask and painted it on them only and left the layer opacity at 50%.
Thanks for the blog love girls! :)
Post a Comment