Friday, June 10, 2011

365 141-147...

Here are my shots for the week...

Took Nugget to McDonald's while Haylee was at a swim party. Shot with the Tokina 16-28 that I was renting...


Avyree's toys...


4 year checkup...


Almost forgot to take a picture this day so I just snapped Eric painting a rack that he is selling for the Jeep...


Issues with my pulled tooth...now on Antibiotics...


Fridge full of food, checking account empty of money...


Giving my Macro lens some love...


Hope everyone had a great week & hope your weekend is even better!

2 comments:

toni June 11, 2011 at 2:13 AM  

Hi Crystal! I've been MIA lately, am doing Detras' light workshop and we have another 3 weeks left. I haven't had time to do anything! I have loads of images to blog. My blog is gathering dust I haven't posted there for so long. Don't you love it when the fridge is stocked full? I have to admit I am unorganised with the groceries & run to shops for something each day. It's bad, amyways was good to visit here again.x

momaziggy June 12, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

Toni..I hope it's going well! I cant't wait to hear how it went & see the fruits of your labors..lol! I try to go shopping every 2 weeks right after payday. Sometimes I have to go on a small trip or two in between to get a couple things. But for the most part, I've got a schedule for shopping! Lol!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP