365 120-132
So I'm not quite sure why I'm posting these. I know of one person who actually looks at them... Hi Toni! Ha! I did consider not posting them anymore. But then I realized the whole purpose of the 365 is for me and and even if nobody looks, it helps me in some way when I put them out there. Keeps me going I guess. So once again, here are two weeks worth of my 365.













12 comments:
Oh no! Keep posting PLEASE! I'm the worst commentor, but your biggest fan - no kidding! LOL! :-) I just get so busy with my three kids...and I read all my favorite blogs thru Windows Live Mail. To comment I have to go online, sign in, etc. I really should comment on your stuff more, because it's just fantastic, so inspiring to me.
I love when you review actions (did I write this before...can't remember)?, but I bought MCP's fusion set just because of your post! I love it. Just did some 2 year old pics of my Tiny Tornado, and used that action set for those.
I can't get over how you make fast food look so good! Your processing is just over the top lovely, and I don't miss a post. I'll try to comment more! Have a wonderful weekend!
~Karli (The Bonnie 5)
Aw...thank you Karli! I so appreciate the comment...more than you know. I'm not the type of person who needs praise, but I started to feel silly posting these when I didn't know if anyone was even looking! Lol! My family & friends always look for the shots of the girls and our life stuff. But they could care less about the 365 stuff. So I started to wonder if I should even post them. But even if only 2 people are looking...it's enough to keep me going! Teehee. Thank you for your wonderful & kind words. You put a huge smile on my face and totally made my night. THANK YOU! And do you have a blog? I'd love to follow you too! :) Have a great weekend!
Awww! So glad I could put a smile on your face! Yes, I have a blog...you're welcome to take a peek! :-) I used to post daily, but have taken a few steps back (I kind of overdid it for awhile - LOL!) Here's my blog address:
http://thebonnie5.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend!
Oh, I forgot to mention... I did a macro dandelion post a few weeks ago; TOTALLY inspired by you! Here's the link if you'd like to see:
http://thebonnie5.blogspot.com/2011/05/operation-dandelion.html
I came across your dandelion shots quite awhile ago, but I didn't have a macro lens at the time. I recently got the 100mm f/2.8 IS L. LOVE that thing!
Just to second!! Please don't stop, I've been following your 365 project. Mine failed miserably, and you are such an inspiration. What commercial shoot did you do? Keep up the great work!!!
I love your work Karli! Funny you said that about the dandelion shot because I saw them before I saw your comment and they totally made me think of my shots that I'd taken! Lol! Your kids are so cute and your lil girl totally reminds me of my youngest girl! The pics of your girl crying litreally made my eyes tear last night I was giggling so hard! Haha!
Thank you MJ. I'll keep posting although some can be pretty boring and repeat themselves...a lot..like a ton of food shots! Haha! On 365-126 you'll see some metal railing shots...those are the commercial shots I did. Not as in TV commercial but for a company that does metal cable railings. It was for their brochure! :)
Oh awesome! Very cool!! Oh, and just to put in perspective who I am, I'm Missi, from the August '06 board, and the family photography board. I was never a huge active poster on either, so I'll totally understand if you don't recognize me. Anyway, inspire on, girl!! :)
MJ...Missi with the cute blond girls? If so, I totally remember you! If not...sorry...my brain is fried anymore! Lol!
hey, sorry I've been MIA of late, undergoing a workshop at the moment & everything is lagging behind. I know it sucks when there are so many silent followers that may look too but you don't ever know if no one drops a word :( Is that your staircase in your house? Love the backlight catching A's hair! Looking foward to more of this backlight! x
Hey Toni! I can't wait to hear how the workshop went. Remind me which one you are doing! The stair case and railing was a product job I did for a cable railing company. I wish it were mine! Lol! Thanks for the blog luv! :)
Just so you know, Crystal, I look at every single one of you pictures on here! I just don't comment much...too lazy I guess! I do however, try to "copy" your stuff when I shoot my boys. I say to myself, "ok, this is the angle Crystal shot. Let me see if I can do it." LOL!!!
Please don't stop posting!
Wow...thank you Kelly. What a great compliment! I really appreciate it! :)
Post a Comment