Avyree's 4 year checkup...
It's that time! Getting ready for Kindergarten! Off to the Doctors for the dreaded shots & TB test! All went well until she realized she was getting shots. She loved the appointment up until then and found it all very fun. The shots were a whole nother story! Not your typical kid freak out. She freaked out so bad that she sounded like she was possessed by the devil, screamed like I've never heard and tried to hurt me to get away! Ha! She freaked out so bad her skin got all red and puffy like Hives and we had to stay an extra 15 minutes just to keep an eye on her and her skin! Sigh...poor Nugget!
Here are the shots I took before all hell broke loose...
In the waiting room {edited with Lilyblue's Soft BW from the Simple Set}...

Weight 40.4 lbs ~ height 42.7 in {edited by hand}...
Hearing test, temperature & blood pressure all good {edited by hand}...
Waiting for the Doctor {edited by hand}...
Some details {edited with Red Leaf Color Vibes}...

Appointment is almost over. Now waiting for the nurse to come back in for shots! She still has NO idea she's getting shots. She was playing she was sad...stinker {edited with Red Leaf Custom Color CS5}...
Silly girl {edited with Red Leaf Custom Color CS5}...
Waiting for shots...almost time {edited with Red Leaf Custom Color CS5}...
And from here it went down hill and my camera stayed in the bag! Lol! After the 15 minutes her skin was looking better but not back to normal yet. She was burning up & I had to put her hair up and fan her to cool her down. By the time we got home she wasn't so stressed out and her skin was back to normal! We went to Rite Aid and got her some makeup then McDonald's for lunch as a treat! Phew...that was rough on both of us. Naptime...
3 comments:
LOVE them all! The way you see EVERYTHING is just amazing!
Oh the poor girl, I am dreading taking Maggie next year. I have to say I like your hand edits the most, you're so clever!
Thank you Mandy & Toni! It's funny that I RARELY hand edit. I'm so lazy...lol!
Post a Comment