365 36-42...
Happy Happy Friday! Here are my 365 shots for the week. I hurt myself on day 38 by crashing my dirt bike. So the shots after aren't anything to write home about since I was laid up at home hurting! But I got them done and that's what matters...right! :)
Cool clouds but TOO many darn power lines in front of my house...

Took this while out playing in the mud in our Jeep...

The day we went dirt bike riding and the day I crashed...

OUCH...my shoulder...

This day I truly had NOTHING in me to take a picture. So I just snapped all Haylee's school work that was piled up on my desk...

The after math of two days in the mud! LOVE it...

And today just before the rain started to fall...

Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend! :)
Cool clouds but TOO many darn power lines in front of my house...

Took this while out playing in the mud in our Jeep...

The day we went dirt bike riding and the day I crashed...

OUCH...my shoulder...

This day I truly had NOTHING in me to take a picture. So I just snapped all Haylee's school work that was piled up on my desk...

The after math of two days in the mud! LOVE it...

And today just before the rain started to fall...

Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment