WOW! Very nice Crystal. Absolutely delicious!
Thank you Kelli! :)
Gorgeous!! Loving the first and last one the most.
Thank you Sharon. The lens made the background of the first shot look like a painting. It's trippy! Lol! :)
Beautiful, Crystal, as usual. :) What lens did you use for these shots? If you don't mind my asking. :)
Hi MJ. Thank you so much! I took the Red shots with my 5D + 135L! :)
I'm infatuated with that first shot, whoa that bokeh is WICKED! SO luscious they should be a sin. x
Thank you Toni! It's crazy the bokeh of the 135L when the backgroudn is somewhat close & busy. It gives it a painting look!
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
WOW! Very nice Crystal. Absolutely delicious!
Thank you Kelli! :)
Gorgeous!! Loving the first and last one the most.
Thank you Sharon. The lens made the background of the first shot look like a painting. It's trippy! Lol! :)
Beautiful, Crystal, as usual. :) What lens did you use for these shots? If you don't mind my asking. :)
Hi MJ. Thank you so much! I took the Red shots with my 5D + 135L! :)
I'm infatuated with that first shot, whoa that bokeh is WICKED! SO luscious they should be a sin. x
Thank you Toni! It's crazy the bokeh of the 135L when the backgroudn is somewhat close & busy. It gives it a painting look!
Post a Comment