365 29-35...
Hi all! Hope everyone had a great week. Ours was pretty good! My husband has been working on our Jeep all week and it's looking great! I mention this so that when you see the dirty spring shot, it's from the old lift that was on our Jeep. We've had some rain this week and it's raining pretty good now! Anywho...here are my 365 shots for the week...
Missing my Darla! Almost 3 years since she's been gone...

Spring from the old lift...

Cupcake from Haylee's class party...

Too much chocolate. Darn fundraisers...

My truck in the rain...

Nugget's boots...

The end of my driveway puddling up. It'll be flooded in about an hour...

And here are a few from our freezing walk this morning before it started to rain. I guess I shouldn't say freezing since some of you are actually experiencing FREEZING weather. But for So Cal, it's COLD!!!
Poses are ALL Nugget in her finest...




Thanks for looking and hoping you all have a wonderful weekend! :)
Missing my Darla! Almost 3 years since she's been gone...

Spring from the old lift...

Cupcake from Haylee's class party...

Too much chocolate. Darn fundraisers...

My truck in the rain...

Nugget's boots...

The end of my driveway puddling up. It'll be flooded in about an hour...

And here are a few from our freezing walk this morning before it started to rain. I guess I shouldn't say freezing since some of you are actually experiencing FREEZING weather. But for So Cal, it's COLD!!!
Poses are ALL Nugget in her finest...




Thanks for looking and hoping you all have a wonderful weekend! :)
1 comments:
Hi Crystal! Just let me pick my jaw up from the desk from where it dropped over the old spring and rain shots...and the black & whites of nugett. Woman you are insanely talented! x
Post a Comment