365 22-28...
Hi all. Another week down! Man it's going by fast! Today is day 28 already. Luckily I'm still going strong and loving every minute of it! Here are my shots for the week...
Mmmm....Tri Tip...
Girls lunch...with bacon...
Haylee...thankfully not math...
One of my new pairs from Xmas from Eric...
So good...
For the weekend...only Haylee this time tho...
AND...........today........ =\

Thanks for looking. Hoping your Friday is going better than mine and that my Captain & Diet Dr Pepper does the trick tonight! Have a great weekend!

Thanks for looking. Hoping your Friday is going better than mine and that my Captain & Diet Dr Pepper does the trick tonight! Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Is craptastic good or bad or a bit of both? I love your photography girl!
Haha...it's bad! Friday was NOT a good day and only got worse. So bad in fact I had 2 drinks at 4pm just to ease my shot nerves and not kill half the world! Lol!
Post a Comment