Friday, February 4, 2011

Because I had to...

I loved the pictures of Nugget in her stripe socks, princess dress and what she calls her ballet shoes, so much I had to post them individually! This girls got style...


This one cracks me up. I focused on her dress and the compression of my 135L made her legs look even smaller than they already are. It's very Wizard of Oz to me and I LOVE it...


Thanks for looking! :)

2 comments:

toni February 4, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

and why wouldn't you love those socks, very cool! Does she stand up on her toes like that often? I'm really into your get down low perspective.x

momaziggy February 4, 2011 at 10:03 PM  

She actually does. She walks around like that a lot too. She's actually pretty good at it! Lol! Thank you! I love shooting from above or really low & straight on getting the floor into the shot. It also helps get that bokeh right in front too! I like a different persepective then the mom straight on shots! Lol! Thank you! :0

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP