More Lensbaby fun...
Third times a charm...maybe! I'm having issues tonight and this is the third and final time I will try to post this! Lol!
Played with my Lensbaby Composer, Double Glass Optic & Pinhole/Zone Plate Optic...
First 7 are with the double glass optic. I have been playing more and more with completely OOF shots and I love it more each time....




That center shots rocks.my.world...


The sky today. It only looked like this for about 5 minutes and thank goodness I was already outside shooting or I would've missed it...

Pinhole Optic...

Top Pinhole ~ bottom Zone Plate. Not a real big fan of the Zone Plate option but I LOVE the Pinhole option...

Left Pinhole ~ right Zone Plate...

Zone Plate...

The only Zone Plate shot I've gotten that I actually like!

Thanks for looking and I hope you are all doing wonderful!
Played with my Lensbaby Composer, Double Glass Optic & Pinhole/Zone Plate Optic...
First 7 are with the double glass optic. I have been playing more and more with completely OOF shots and I love it more each time....




That center shots rocks.my.world...


The sky today. It only looked like this for about 5 minutes and thank goodness I was already outside shooting or I would've missed it...

Pinhole Optic...

Top Pinhole ~ bottom Zone Plate. Not a real big fan of the Zone Plate option but I LOVE the Pinhole option...

Left Pinhole ~ right Zone Plate...

Zone Plate...

The only Zone Plate shot I've gotten that I actually like!

Thanks for looking and I hope you are all doing wonderful!
0 comments:
Post a Comment