Rocky Cola...yum yum!
I hadn't been to Rocky Cola in a while! So Eric & I went there the last time my mom took the girls for the weekend! I forgot how good their food is! I used to work there back in 11th grade! My Aunt worked there for many years too! It's always like a blast from the past when I go in there! It brings back lots of fun memories!
So I took the girls there today for lunch...camera in tow of course!
The drinks & what I ordered! I love so much of their food but had this when Eric & I went and it was so good I ordered it again!

Silly but I've always loved their straw holders...

Nugget being...well...Nugget...

Haylee busy working on her word search...


How cute is this kid?

The girls both got the corn dog {how I love corn dogs}...Nugget likes Ketchup and Haylee likes Ranch. I like my salad with extra dressing of course...

Who taught this kid to eat! It may not be great manners but you do have to admit it's darn cute! Her face always has food on it...always! What's funny is that she had no idea the ketchup was on her nose until I took the picture and showed her!

We call this "baby crack"! What's funny is the tag out is actually covering her baby crack so I left it out. She doesn't have enough butt to hold up her pants..never has! Ha! How cute is that fanny?

My beauty! I wish she's stop growing! Wait til you see the next post and her new hair cut! She looks so much older and grown up! Sigh...

Again....who taught this kid her manners? Actually I know...ME! I lick my plate and so does she! I call this set "crazy eyes"! The kid has the biggest eyes!

This set makes me smile and my mom heart so happy! Siblings fight! Whether they are close in age or spaced like my girls! These two are almost 5 years apart and they fight like crazy! But if they were close in age, they'd still fight like crazy! So when they enjoy each other and have fun together it really warms my only child heart! They are even sharing their shakes with each other! So I call this set "sisterly love & fun"...

Food was good but the time spent together was even better! Thanks for looking and the next post will be their hair cuts!
So I took the girls there today for lunch...camera in tow of course!
The drinks & what I ordered! I love so much of their food but had this when Eric & I went and it was so good I ordered it again!

Silly but I've always loved their straw holders...

Nugget being...well...Nugget...

Haylee busy working on her word search...


How cute is this kid?

The girls both got the corn dog {how I love corn dogs}...Nugget likes Ketchup and Haylee likes Ranch. I like my salad with extra dressing of course...

Who taught this kid to eat! It may not be great manners but you do have to admit it's darn cute! Her face always has food on it...always! What's funny is that she had no idea the ketchup was on her nose until I took the picture and showed her!

We call this "baby crack"! What's funny is the tag out is actually covering her baby crack so I left it out. She doesn't have enough butt to hold up her pants..never has! Ha! How cute is that fanny?

My beauty! I wish she's stop growing! Wait til you see the next post and her new hair cut! She looks so much older and grown up! Sigh...

Again....who taught this kid her manners? Actually I know...ME! I lick my plate and so does she! I call this set "crazy eyes"! The kid has the biggest eyes!

This set makes me smile and my mom heart so happy! Siblings fight! Whether they are close in age or spaced like my girls! These two are almost 5 years apart and they fight like crazy! But if they were close in age, they'd still fight like crazy! So when they enjoy each other and have fun together it really warms my only child heart! They are even sharing their shakes with each other! So I call this set "sisterly love & fun"...

Food was good but the time spent together was even better! Thanks for looking and the next post will be their hair cuts!
1 comments:
Aww, these are so sweet!
Post a Comment