Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My birthday weekend...

My mom had the girls this last weekend so I got to spend my birthday weekend relaxing and doing whatever I wanted! It was REALLY nice and QUIET. Well except for the evenings..lol!

So Friday after I dropped the girls off Bina came over and I took a few snaps of a new pair of shoes she bought! Lol! She hasn't found a pair of shoes she's loved in a long time, so I had some fun with them. I took a lot more but here are a few that made the cut. Not great and hard to keep the detail and color of the shoe outside but I did my best!




Of course I had to put my own spin on at least a couple of them...


Bye bye Bina! Enjoy your new shoes...


And since Bina got to show off her new shoes, I had to show off mine. Not nearly as fancy but if they pick up my butt and firm my thighs...I can bare the way they look. I asked Eric for these for my bday...


Then on Saturday Bina took me to get a pedi for my birthday.

The color I chose...



My pedi...don't mind my ugly feet and tattoo...


Bina's pedi...


Damn texters...


The work details...


The pretty details...


Then after our pedi's Bina took me out to lunch to get my FAVORITE salad EVER at Coco's.



The menu...


My yummies...


Then on Saturday night my dear Bina and my wonderful husband threw me a party. They invited a bunch of people and decorated. They also bought me Princess gloves and a pretty wand. Then I wore the Tiara off of the gift bag from Brian, Dar & Kalea! I only took a few pics at the very start of the night...

Cute huh?




Then on Sunday Bina and I laid on the couch all day watching That's 70's Show. And Eric went and got the girls! So needless to say it was a WONDERFUL weekend and one of the best birthday's in a while!

I wanted to give a special thank you to my husband! Thank you for going out of your way to make it so special and make me feel so loved! I love you SO much and I truly wouldn't be who I am today without you! You've made my life better in more ways than I could ever express! And another special thank you to my dearest and most cherished friend Bina! We are like 1 person. Always have been. Our friendship has always been so effortless, natural, loving and FUN! A guy at Coco's asked if we were twins and told us we were HOT! Ha! I love you Bina more than I could ever express. Thank you for such a wonderful weekend and I could NOT imagine having spent it without you! You guys complete me! Teehee!

And I also wanted to thank EVERYONE who came Saturday night. I cannot tell you how much it meant to me and how much fun I had! Each one of you holds a special place in my life and in my heart and it wouldn't have been the same or nearly as much fun if you hadn't been there to celebrate with me! I LOVE you all! And thank you for my AMAZING gifts. I get to do LOTS of shopping, movies and dinner this weekend! Lol!

So that was my weekend...great as you can see! I hope everyone is well and in case you are wondering...I turned 24!!!!!!!!! :O)

2 comments:

Anonymous March 18, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

It looks like you had a blast! I wish I had been there. I love you! Happy birthday!
Thena

Sabina March 18, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

I love you too and am glad I could be a part of it!!! Glad you had a great "24"th!!!!!! Oh, and, does my face look that old in person??? That one shot in the nail salon where I'm looking down makes me feel like I'm 60. Cute pictures though!

Followers

About This Blog

This is Our Ziggy Family blog. Random shots of the craziness that takes place at the Ziggy house. Thanks for stopping by!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP